Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

So, with NY, I am prompted to pay for my pre-order, but another post in this topic suggests that payment is not necessary up front... am I missing something?

for pre orders, they have this PAY LATER scheme. they will ask for your payments when the item is near release date (afaik, 2 weeks). if you opt to not pay, they will cancel your PO.

Pre-ordered my Alto Tornado parts. Really stoked for July. Seriously, why can't all Bandai preorders be easy like this?

Switched from wanting a 25G to a 25F Tornado due to cost and the upcoming V2, YF-19 price tag. The more I look at the 25F Tornado the more I like the color ratio/combination of valk to armor parts over the 25G. Michael's Tornado looks really beautiful don't get me wrong, but man...that's a lotta blue on one valk.

I pre-ordered a set for the 25g and passed on the 25f (I'll probably end up regretting this later but oh well). I only have one 25f and I think it looks nicer armored. For those who are wondering, total comes out to $92.02 with SAL shipping with tracking.

Bit the bullet on the VF-25F Tornado pack (even though I have my old v1 - maybe I could get something for it?). It does look good. I like my VF-25G in Battroid mode and the wings just look too back heavy in that mode - the Supers would do just fine... The Tornado does look best in aircraft mode - however that Gerwalk mode is really growing on me.

I went ahead and PO Alto's. I wished I hadn't sold my G cause, my god, those blue delta wings look grand.

The official shot of Alto's gerwalk with the tornado parts also looks mighty fine. I cant put a finger on how it looks due to the colour combo, just love the whites and greys. More mechanical and neutral I guess..?(or does anyone have a better way to put it)

Edited by close313

NY has the VF-25G parts as an August release, but everywhere else lists it at July.

Is this a mistake, or do they know something?

Curious because I ordered it with SHF Gridon, a July release

VF25F Tornado parts will be released in July. The 25G parts in August.

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000086779/?spec=pc11&cref=163131763

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000086795/?spec=pc11&cref=163110075

Edited by IXTL

The Alto looks slick in Ger, but the damn grey deltas just kill it from any other angle.

They really needed to follow the design pattern.

I think it looks just fine IMO. It carries the off-color, aftermarket parts scheme seen with the Super F and Armored F series. The Tornado was developed as a stop gap measure so it makes sense that its factory paint doesn't match the shiny fighter on the flightline.

The Tornado G by comparison looks like a show plane. I can just imagine the ground crew complaining after being tasked to custom paint Michael's Tornado parts just so that its more appeasing to the eyes when he flies off to war every other day.

Kidding aside, we're all going to have our preference but I think that both Tornado schemes look killer.

Edited by Deadeye_281

Guest davidwhangchoi

They really do play the supply and demand game.

they regularly increase/decrease their price according to supply they still have on hand.

mostly demand than supply. but i take it like my local comic shop. does the same. i just think they go too far when they do it within the first day of pre-orders... but at least i can cancel them.

but i gotta be grateful they are a place we can get these exclusives at a very nice price.

Got me an extra set of Altos to maybe customize for Ozma. If by some miracle they release a noncannon Ozma forTamashii web order, I'll put it to good use with my second 25F. :)

Those sneaky bastards at NY have raised the price on the VF-25F 40$ Lol!

Good job I chose the pay later option on the parts. Since I was planning to buy a 25F and now there's no way im going to pay $40 extra for it. So unless I can find the 25F around the ¥20000 somewhere it is very likely I will cancel my pre order.

Good job I chose the pay later option on the parts. Since I was planning to buy a 25F and now there's no way im going to pay $40 extra for it. So unless I can find the 25F around the ¥20000 somewhere it is very likely I will cancel my pre order.

How much did you order it for? Even if it did go up, you're locked in at the price at checkout and not it went up to now.