DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

With a 3,000 yen price hike? Awesome move there folks....asshats.

Yeah, like OMG they're charging 10 bucks above retail which is prolly what it takes to break even after preordering it from another brick and mortar

Edited by Duymon

What was MSRP on these?

NM, I saw what Phalanix posted.

That really is not too bad at all actually. The one I got on CDJ was SRP.

I think the shocker is that the people looking at this on NY saw it go from 125 to 148, this will always create a reaction with the buyers.

As long as it's just a tiny bit higher than SRP or lower than SRP, it's good to get if you are not waiting to chance stock on release day.

I know it sucks seeing the amiami price first which is 15% off SRP, but 10 bucks above SRP is not like getting super scalped or any thing.

Edited by Loop

Oh well, my browser lagged out at all of the websites during refresh and missed them all. Looks like im ending up with NY again :/

their prices don't reach as much as the local shops here selling these DXes, so i guess im fine with that. We can probably see during ozma's yf-29 release to tell how the availability would be like. But other than that i believe this guy would be easy to find afterwards

Edited by close313

Guest davidwhangchoi

i only got one of these. i could've ordered another but i don't think this is going to be hard to get at release (just my feeling it's not that popular). i don't think it's worth a double imo. i see this as the rvf 25 or 25a, one's enough for me. cool head design though. maybe i might get another if it's dirt cheap like the 25a's

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Damn!!

Totally forgot about this today. Just decided to check up on the forum news and bang, I saw an additional 2 pages under the YF-25 banner....I grabbed my two, the price hike sucks - but at least I can relax.

Funnily enough, forgetting was almost a blessing - no stress. (Until I realised I forgot)

I like the details on head unit!

That's really all it has going for. And the fact that the colour scheme isn't the same horrible peppermint green as the RVF.

Do you guys think they'll make some kind of super pack for this? I think it looks fine naked to be honest..

I'll wait for it when it gets release. I think this one has a lot more chance for it being available when it comes out compared to the YF-29 Ozma. To me the availability of this would be like the RVF-25 or the most VF-25A.

pre-ordered one @ NY too just in case...round 2, I am not getting up @ 3am to do these things anymore, almost zero chance to get it anyway. And it should be readily available after release, but the YF-29 ozma is another story...