DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Ah cmon man, I would have done it anyways lol. I just needed to talk myself in to it, but you just happened to post that damn link and they still had stock. Basically I posted the first time about it and the encouragement did help a lot, but if you want credit that's fine too :p

Edited by Loop

Ah cmon man, I would have done it anyways lol. I just needed to talk myself in to it, but you just happened to post that damn link and they still had stock. Basically I posted the first time about it and the encouragement did help a lot, but if you want credit that's fine too :p

LOL - just pulling your leg, no credit needed. Especially if you look at a bank or credit card statement and wonder where your money went. :ph34r:

-b.

LOL - just pulling your leg, no credit needed. Especially if you look at a bank or credit card statement and wonder where your money went. :ph34r:

-b.

Believe me my man, I save tons of cash anywhere I can so these things can be bought without blinking an eye lol.

True. True. True. :mellow:

That would be a pretty easy thing for them to do should they choose to. I mean 85% of the paladin pack is just parts from the super and armored packs.

They just need to make the lance and a new head unit.

The Paladin has a new head? I was thinking they just needed to make the lance and change the backpack part so the lance could be held in fighter mode.

The Paladin has a new head? I was thinking they just needed to make the lance and change the backpack part so the lance could be held in fighter mode.

yep.

r0030194.jpg

also, even though the knee guard and the pieces on the back of the legs look identical to the equivalent pieces on the armor and super parts, the attach in ways that wouldn't work with the existing parts.

R0019897.jpg

I'm not clear on how the back of the leg parts attach differently though.

the back parts of the leg armor doesn't peg into the leg directly IIRC, it pegs into the side leg armor and then the side armor pegs into the leg itself.

That's how the VF-27 super parts work I think, but on the renewal VF-25 super parts, the back leg armor plugs right into the back of the leg and side leg armor plugs in separately. The pegs that connect between the two are more for alignment than providing any actual connection between the two parts.

Of course, those back leg parts may get in the way of transformation so I don't know how it would actually transform if it does at all with those parts on since the renewals secure the wings into the U shaped hole in the side of the legs or the hole in the side leg covers of the super parts (which there aren't any on the paladin pack).

Edited by MacrossJunkie

yep.

r0030194.jpg

also, even though the knee guard and the pieces on the back of the legs look identical to the equivalent pieces on the armor and super parts, the attach in ways that wouldn't work with the existing parts.

R0019897.jpg

Paladin is a model kit or an add on for Prophecy ?

the yf-29 to the right is a movie exclusive model kit, the one on the left is the custom made by modellers

You meant YF-25 but we got the gist of it. I say give it a year for the paladin parts to come out if they got the license. Doesn't Hasegawa have a say? Though I don't know how they would do the correct colors.

Edited by wmkjr