DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

AmiAmi and N-Y.

Let me add, that I'm not worried about either, I just want my stuff because other people are getting theirs. :p

-b.

Oh I thought I was the only one. NY has already shipped one of my bandai stuff with the same release date but still no news of "Preparation for Shipping" thing for my YF-25

Oh I thought I was the only one. NY has already shipped one of my bandai stuff with the same release date but still no news of "Preparation for Shipping" thing for my YF-25

Hmmm...I can feel the righteous indignation building up inside me if they say "supply issues". :lol:

My two least favorite stores :D

Yeah, yeah. Although I have to admit I've been a lot more "aware" of AmiAmi's shipping costs. $$$$

NY... everyone knows their antics.

Amiami... Their processing can be so slow sometimes

Yep!

That is an awesome scheme on that 1/72! Too bad the DX's are virtually impossible to customize like that.

-b.

Mine came in today :D

Looking nice. NO scratches on the lerx, but the blue line in the middle is not super clean on the edges.

WP_20140623_13_29_45_Pro_zps661d0a64.jpg

WP_20140623_13_33_14_Pro_zps66eacf8e.jpg

Thanks for posting Duymon! I can rest easy now I know that the scratch on the lerx is not a bad production issue. Were the pilots packaged or already in the cockpit?

update: checked my tracking and its in SF. :)

Edited by Saburo

^You know what would make people flip out, if Bandai released a DX Family Mart before, or in lieu of re-issues like the 25S or G.

-b.

I wouldn't be surprise.

I think I'm the only person that does not like the 25S, I don't like the head and the head lasers. But I do want one, just to complete my Frontier collections.

I wouldn't be surprise.

I think I'm the only person that does not like the 25S, I don't like the head and the head lasers. But I do want one, just to complete my Frontier collections.

I don't like the 25S much either. I keep it in fighter mode.

looks like the familymart VF-25

vf25fm_2.jpg

Oh yeees I want this one in scale 1/60! Almost no-one will buy it of course and it will become super-rare and worth mucho $$$ muahahahaha. B))

I just got the scale 1/100 one from Amazon... it will look rather nicely next to my GN-U Dou VF-1A Max. :)

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

I wouldn't be surprise.

the 25S has always been my least favorite of the 25's and having the ozma YF-29 pretty much nullifies any interest I did have in getting one. about the only thing that would entice me to go after one would be a armored VF-25S bundle, and I think I'd rather get a second VF-25F with armor in that case.

Edited by anime52k8

I dislike amiami for the same reason I dislike NY. Can't cancel, a pain to combine shipping.

That's interesting, I've never had a problem with AmiAmi regarding combining or breaking up orders (can't opine about N-Y since I've never tried it with them); every time I've sent them an email inquiring about a combined or split shipping quote, they've replied within 48 hours and were always accommodating to my preferences. This last purchase was a perfect case in point: I had a 1/12 2199 Analyzer awaiting payment when the invoice for the YF-25 showed up in my inbox. The total cost of separate shipments via unregistered SAL would've been 2460 JPY, so I contacted AmiAmi to just ask for a combined shipping quote for my two orders, same shipping method, before going through their site -- I did not want to combine only to find that doing so was going to bump me to a more expensive option -- and they sent me a revised invoice with both items shipped for 1880 JPY; suffice to say, I paid it on the spot, Saturday. Early this morning I got the shipping notification email... so now comes the 2-3 week wait.

Went ahead and ordered one from CDJ over the weekend... the paint scheme is just too awesome. Got my shipping notice this morning; went with registered airmail like some of the others here, as EMS was just too much.

What I found strange, though, was that FedEx wasn't even an option. My last order with them was FedEx, and it included the Frontier movie BD set plus a bunch of other stuff - the box probably could have fit a VF-25 in it, but just barely. (And for that order, FedEx was way cheaper than EMS, and FedEx is way faster and more convenient for me, too.)

So I have a weird issue with my YF-25. It's not broken, per se, but I need to know how to dismantle the leg because there's a metal rod jammed vertically between the rod the foot rotates around preventing the foot from folding up correct in fighter mode. It's weird and I can't figure out a way to dismantle the leg to pull that additional rod out.

Edited by Mommar