DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Very happy to see many of you getting 1 on Amiami! :D

If this is any indicator, I hope future Bandai Valks will be as easy to get.. gonna need some VF-25S reissues

Easy? No.

Just got lucky that they re-opened it while we were still camping the page.

-b.

Just the main page. Loop mentioned that he saw that Mythcloth was going up.

Yeah, and that one went up and was sold out not long after. I guess Macross fans aren't alone in pre-order misery.

And ditto with the YF-25.

Night folks!

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Easy? No.

Just got lucky that they re-opened it while we were still camping the page.

-b.

I guess I got lucky during the 1st round then. I have NEVER ever scored a Frontier Valk on Amiami on opening day...

They should really up production of these.. too many of us are still sorely lacking a VF-25S, not to mention the YF-30

Hmmm....is NY's website still messed up? There's usually an item reference number for orders...

I got mine listed in my orders with a link to what I ordered.

So I guess my prediction was right that these would be easier (in relative terms) to score than the Ozzy 29's

I actually thought they would be even easier like some of the other non hero releases, but I guess I was wrong?

Hey Sandman, NY will reopen. Just ride the F5 key until then.

Yeah no thanks. I've done this too many times to know that's it for tonight unless i want to stay up till 3-4 am. Considering i have a 12 hour shift i'd rather get the sleep rather than the chance of getting. I'm glad people got their multiples. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sandman

Yep! Got the email and everything. I'm not gonna worry about it though. Going through my emails on all my NY orders, it looks like none of them had the item ref # in them so I'm assuming it's just something weird on their side. I've gotten every single NY order in the past.

Edit: or I could be mistaken and they don't include one on the invoice ;)

Edited by xrentonx