DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

I've been standing here with one of my 25's in hand comparing it side-by-side with these new pics and I still can't see any differences in cockpit/canopy length over the original.

The canopy isn't just longer, the geometry of the canopy has changed.The front windscreen is taller, the middle section is straighter, the rear support bar is more verticle and the back most section has a more prominant buldge.

Edited by anime52k8

BTW with Super Parts and Armored Parts available already, we can have a Macross The Ride YF-25 when it's released (except the spear) :D

R0019897.jpg

ECC13314_web1.jpg

that looks awesome...maybe because the blue is hidden for the most part? also if they release super parts hopefully they emulate that and also inlcude spear like that..it looks awesome. is it canon?

I am REALLY liking this one. I can definitely see the difference in the canopies now too thanks to these new pictures. Thanks!

Just not looking forward to the pre order madness again. I thought I was done. :(

Chris

So these larger pictures do reveal that the cockpit is different, albeit very slightly. It's literally only a few millimeters longer, just enough to eliminate a bit of crystal and provide a little more room and change the canopy shape. It's cool looking, I'm getting one. Not sure which mode it would be posed in while not being played with. I like the head but it's a striking color scheme in fighter/gerwalk. This one may be a rotational valk for me.

Yeah, but new paint schemes are still the same valk over and over. Some of us are waiting for real new stuff! Come on, Bandai, where are the YF-30 news? :p

yeah but you gotta admit the vf-25 renewals are awesome and this color scheme as well as many others are bad ass. i rather see new colors such as this then alto over and over lol

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah, I have seen you on every other night so why not now :)

Old habits die hard.

about an hour 5 mins to go

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Was in the middle of work, and thought screw it, I might as well try my luck.
Managed to score one on Amiami on my first try.

Incidentally, this is the 1st time I ever got 1 on Amiami...

Gonna get just one of this. Good luck to the rest of ya folks