Mo-Suu-Pii-Dah Inbitoh in 1/48--Part Deux!

So, here we are. Again. Hot on the heels of the previous 1/48 Pinky Space Crab project, I offer you my next suggested modeling project: the 1/48 Inbit Gamo, or as I like to call him, Blueberry Crabs!

The more I look at this thing, the more I realize that it can practically stand toe-to-toe with the Legioss and is probably more significant than the Legioss in terms of actual mass, long story short: it's biiiig.

So tentatively, I'm thinking $160 for the 1/48 kit, which will be over 6.5" tall with a parts breakdown similar to the Gurab... So who's in? I need 30 orders minimum to get the ball rolling.

post-632-0-05503100-1392422487_thumb.gif

Edited by captain america

Hello Cap

I would like to get this kit but do you have an idea when you need to have the funds in your hands??? I'm about to take the family on a trip and well for a couple of weeks I'm going to be a bit short.

Thanks

Dkev

It depends on how quickly I can get the minimum orders going. Based on my calculations, a week or two for getting the interest up and another week or so for the payments, you should be okay.

Sorry for not contributing anything for than a compliment to this thread..(except a bump..LOL)

Funds are low ..WANT.. but can only lurk with awe!!

NICE work as usual CAP!!

Edited by troyness