WONDER FESTIVAL 2014- EXPERTEN

MILKAUTICO

I didn't go to WF 2014 Winter, but went to his booth at Treasure Festa last May.

His items are so easy to be sold out and he had been back home before the event was over then.

If you come to Japan and want to buy them, you have to get up early.

post-14942-0-50912300-1392449681_thumb.jpg

Hmm, I want an Arcadia VA-3 now. Seeing this thing realized in 3D makes a big difference in my appreciation for the design. The little hunch-backed Gerwalk is kinda interesting looking, unlike the line-art where I just don't like it.

We are two, and that we make in scale 1/60 please. Now have no excuses for not doing. Slowly are more of us who want this model

We are two, and that we make in scale 1/60 please. Now have no excuses for not doing. Slowly are more of us who want this model

I still think there's plenty of reason for them not to do it. Primarily because it's an odd design, it WILL be very expensive, and it's not super popular. I doubt it would sell well.

• 3 weeks later...

As I'm still working on a 1/60 version of this, it is a monster of moving parts. I admire them for doing such a great job on it. They have skills I don't in cad, that's for certain.