some one must have whispered in his ear 'lets do a more sexy version this time..you know,for something different' :p It just looks strange,like the armoury would have special vests designed to make cleavage exposed,but at the same time I'm not overly surprised lol.

• 1 month later...

Body armor with exposed tits... :rolleyes:

Movie was totally fun though! Interesting, I just saw this on a United Airlines flight from Chicago to London as an in flight film. Wonder how they stumbled upon Appleseed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watching it now, pretty neat that they have current world stuff in it. 37 minutes in so far, two things I noticed that were interesting. Deunan's primary is based of an AR, and that must be the world's biggest HMMWV. The interior space just looks massive, either that or they are really small people. I'm not all that big (5'7") and with full kevlar and tac vest, helmet and my rifle, I find it cramped inside. I've never been in a civvie one, but I'd imagine it's not much more spacious than the ones I've been in.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just saw this last night, much better than I expected (I watched the English dub). I didn't find any fault with any of the English VA cast and I was actually impressed with the VA for Two Horns.

Only two problems I had were the chest "armor" and the bit about the power problem, either it was badly translated or it was a plot point that was dropped somewhere along the line. (I would have put a spoiler tag around that but there is really nothing to spoil...)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/6/2014 at 0:13 AM, peter said:

Watching it now, pretty neat that they have current world stuff in it. 37 minutes in so far, two things I noticed that were interesting. Deunan's primary is based of an AR, 

I see a G36/AR mutant; G36 makes up the receivers and carry handle (on an SBR, really) with AR parts on either end most likely making it D.I.; trying to decide if they meant for the forward assist or the shell deflector and just got confused.

Incoming for wonderfest summer! some folks have all the skillz at casting..think these are the manga versions tho i dont know if there are differences between the landmates from the show either...

Edited by seti88

On 5/8/2017 at 5:02 PM, seti88 said:

Incoming for wonderfest summer! some folks have all the skillz at casting..think these are the manga versions tho i dont know if there are differences between the landmates from the show either...

heading back to Tokyo for Wonfes summer. definitely getting these.

any info if this guy has a website/blog? hope he'll post his table number/location for the event.

• 2 weeks later...