#@%*&$!!!... :fool: I could've saved myself 3800 yen on the price, get FedEx 2-5 day delivery for just 1700 yen, and get 4200 Yen Store Credit on top if I'd only waited about a day. I haven't paid for my Amiami order yet; I wonder if they'll let me cancel it if I ask nicely...

Edit: Well, cancellation request sent to Amiami... I wonder if they'll be in a magnanimous mood. :unknw:

Edited by mechaninac

:yahoo: Success! Amiami cancelled my order without making a stink... I guess the request I sent them was sufficiently deferential and apologetic to not incur their wrath. While I dislike pulling this kind of stunt, the difference in price, regardless of extra perks, was just too great to ignore; had it been up to 1500 yen I would have let it go and just chalked it up to bad timing on my part.

Nice, glad you were able to get them to cancel it without repercussions. I was also able to cancel from them once, but never tried it again. :lol:

I got my notification of my payment for Kei :D

Now I can ship a pretty nice box of goodies home that include: Both Kei and Olson, Metal Robot Damashii Ex-S, my other HMR VF-1J Max and a Robot Damashii Side Labor Ingram 1 with command car. And the kicker is that Fed-Ex from JP for all those items was ¥4,620.

I'm not really sure how big this box will be, but I felt that was a decent price for all of those items shipped express.

Any one know how this HLJ store credit works? I didn't get any added to my account after I purchased the Olson Unit. I'll wait until after it ships to be concerned.

Edited by Loop

*snip*

Any one know how this HLJ store credit works? I didn't get any added to my account after I purchased the Olson Unit. I'll wait until after it ships to be concerned.

If you've read the conditions for their Winter Sale which is just on the bottom part of the page, the Store Credit portion says:

Your bonus store credit will appear in the Store Credit section of your HLJ account within 24 hours after your order ships. (Store credit will automatically apply to your next paid transaction or transactions. It is not possible to select particular orders or items that are not the next paid transaction; store credit automatically applies to the next paid transaction, as long as you have store credit.)

More info on their conditions can be found here. Hope that helps.

I just received my MegaHouse Hi-Spec Olson Special Orguss II Drifand today from HLJ... door to door in 3 days. Wow! FedEx rocks for speed.

On the figure itself: I absolutely hate this...

It's so cool that now I just must get the Kei type.

• 2 months later...

The Terram mecha would be a most welcome branching out of the line, but I can understand why the CF Orgroid is up next; after all, only a few new parts need to be designed and tooled, as opposed to an entire toy.  I just hope that WAVE Megahouse does continue exploiting the property into Nickicks, Ishkicks, Ishforns, etc. ... but I'm not going to be holding my breath.

Edited by mechaninac

Nice to see new photos of the Orguss II CF. ;) Not a big fan of the 'long' head though. But it's lineart accurate so it's good. Not a big fan of the Olson's Orguss II small head either. But not a biggie. ^_^

I wish next one they tackle after this is Nikick or Ishkick. And after that, probably some M.Lovers and the Bronco II. :wub:

Or if they just want to reuse an old mold (Orguss) down the line, all they need to do is create new parts and create Nebulard. One of the rejected Orguss design. :)

zMd6qcW.gif

hWnFlis.gif

Bkbqam3.gif

Edited by no3Ljm

• 3 months later...

^ Love it! :wub:  And here I was hoping that it will get released on February just like the first two. September 2017 release. Oh man, 2017 is indeed and expensive year. :unsure:

Edited by no3Ljm

On 5/31/2017 at 8:30 PM, F360 said:

Variable Action Hi-Spec Orguss (Reissue)
from Mega House
 Sale Price: ¥24,500
(List Price: ¥35,000 , You Save ¥10,500 )
Bonus Store Credit: ¥6,300
https://hlj.com/product/MEG82123/Act

Think I got the last one. ^_^

That Store Credit will cover my shipping or less coming July along with the MB 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Think I got the last one. ^_^

That Store Credit will cover my shipping or less coming July along with the MB 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G.

Nice ,i hope they have more of these sales in the future with huge hlj bonus credit.  Hlj yen credit is just as good as cash for me.