Anyone heard anything 'bout the Moderoid Orguss release?

No payment request for me yet.😔

Edited by Chas

18 hours ago, Chas said:

Anyone heard anything 'bout the Moderoid Orguss release?

No payment request for me yet.😔

It says January release. Usually expect that when it gives a month that it will be at the end of that month. So if it says January it will probably be sometime in the last few days of January rather than the beginning. I’ve noticed this with most toy and model products. It’s not exactly a stiff rule, but kinda the pattern 

Thanks for the responses. Waiting gets harder the closer the date gets.

10 hours ago, Chas said:

Thanks for the responses. Waiting gets harder the closer the date gets.

Yeah, no problem. Just remember that if it says January release that it’s still January until it’s February for toys’n kits. And that’s as long as there are no delays. 
luckily, I haven’t really noticed any delays for moderoid kits

• 4 weeks later...

Got my payment request today ☺️ 🤗 😊 😁

14 minutes ago, Chas said:

Got my payment request today ☺️ 🤗 😊 😁

Same here for the moderoid. Can’t wait to see the kit in hand, although it’s gonna be in my ever increasing backlog for a lil bit 

1 hour ago, Shawn said:

Sweet! I totally forgot about this coming out.
Its only been what...40 years since Imai did the original transformable kit. 
This looks incredible, just ordered!! :)

I can't wait for mine to get here. Everything I've seen and heard about the kit so far is positive so I'm itching to get my hands on it.

Also, I'm about 8 or 9 episodes in to the original series and I'm enjoying it so far. If anyone here hasn't seen it yet, I recommend giving it a shot.

1 hour ago, Gabe Q said:

I can't wait for mine to get here. Everything I've seen and heard about the kit so far is positive so I'm itching to get my hands on it.

Also, I'm about 8 or 9 episodes in to the original series and I'm enjoying it so far. If anyone here hasn't seen it yet, I recommend giving it a shot.

The kit looks pretty good. It’s in my backlog, but for those that just like to snap it up, there’s a lot of pre painted parts. and for those that are used to doing a bit more the seams seem to be in mostly simple spots and repainting those areas doesn’t look too difficult since most of them are marked either by raised or recessed plastic. I couldn’t help cutting the tape and tearing away the tissue paper to check out the parts

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...