Any interest in paper craft models.

CrazyDude

Hi All?

Anybody here interested in doing paper models of mecha, figures?

Myself want to get back into for a few reasons.

1) Need to keep those skills sharpened.

2) Cost most models are free and the only expenditure is materials like paper, glue, printing, etc.

3) Not much in kits coming out that makes my list for purchases.

4) Also want to get back into resin/figure kits, can't afford plastic and resin kits at same time.

5) I don't do Toys or or other collectibles.

So far downloaded a few Destroids, 4 Valkyrie, 2 Tron Lightcycle 1 Legioss and a massive Lambda/Tydirium Shuttle(very complex Buldi..

Ive done a few years ago. It was a learning experience to say the least.

I do agree that it is a lot cheaper and aside from the ink wasted, there is little cost. Now a days, all my printing is done by my wife at her job. :D So even that, the only cost is time and glues.

I will have to look at my old files for the ones I have downloaded. Aside from the macross files, they also included WW1 biplanes and some jets.

Hi All?

2) Cost most models are free and the only expenditure is materials like paper, glue, printing, etc.

4) Also want to get back into resin/figure kits, can't afford plastic and resin kits at same time.

So far downloaded a few Destroids, 4 Valkyrie, 2 Tron Lightcycle 1 Legioss and a massive Lambda/Tydirium Shuttle(very complex Buldi..

Your reasons are indicated, especially in my country than to buy any model macross have to sell a kidney or your home if you have. if you can make the VA-3 model in scale 1/60. I'll do the first interested. :D

Edited by MILKAUTICO

I think over somewhere in the fanworks section or the modeling section it's hard to remember, there's a big thread about paper modeling there to check out and you can necropost there to bring out more interest.

I myself do more prop building using paper craft than I do with mecha and such. I've been apart of a prop building group for a little over a year now and we've been building a ton of Halo armor.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello CrazyDude

Could you tell me where you got the legioss paper model. I have been looking for one but the only site I found was "FULL" of spam that prevented the download from starting.

Thanks

Dkev

Hi All?

Hello CrazyDude

Could you tell me where you got the legioss paper model. I have been looking for one but the only site I found was "FULL" of spam that prevented the download from starting.

Thanks

Dkev

http://www.paper-replika.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4174:robotech-legioss-afc-01-papercraft&catid=39&Itemid=201646

If you scroll down right above the comments section and the FB like tab, you will find the link to the download. On the following page, agree to the terms and the download starts automatically. I have downloaded it, and unzipped the .pdo files (which open on the pepakura viewer- link to the freeware is on the top paragraph)

No viruses or trojans.