Arcadia Wonder Festival 2014 (Winter) special item

Dark_Ghost

haha. No way in hell I'd spend that much on a toy gun.

I hope it l ights up, plays my boyfriend is a pilotuuu, and has a lot more decals for that price! haha

Cool though if you're into cosplay.

Edited by Gakken85

PFFF, for $1075 that crap better be made from aircraft grade aluminium with laser etched UN Spacy markings. Eff waterslide decals. hahaha.

I see a safety/fire selector above the trigger. Maybe it does shoot nerf projectiles.

Again for that price though, that sh*t better be a 3D printing Valk pen.

Guest davidwhangchoi
  1. @ ARCADIA_Co_Ltd @ Mrk_arcadia Uo ~O~o! I want Uchimakuri and were charged air gun! ? (^ ^;

2. @ Spcub @ ARCADIA_Co_Ltd Unfortunately, it does not come out ... bullets. Remodeling can be if at the expense of ... something. ...! ? Was a bad remark I have to go.

lol

I think if they expect these to sell, these things better be more than just a large molded plastic shell with a moveable trigger. At that price, I could buy a real gun, like an AR-15, and use the money left over for materials to make a GU-11 like shell to put over it.

Damn, I didn't even think of that. You're correct, you could pick up a nice AR-15, a real AR-15, for the amount they want for a plastic gun. That really puts it into perspective.

Arcadia isn't winning points with me lately, crooked skulls on VF-1S's, off white arms, less Tampo on the Valks, and now a project for a $1,000 plastic gun.

I think if they expect these to sell, these things better be more than just a large molded plastic shell with a moveable trigger. At that price, I could buy a real gun, like an AR-15, and use the money left over for materials to make a GU-11 like shell to put over it.

For that kind of money I want at least a Ruger 10/22 target action in there.

Hmmmm, all great ideas. Make mine in 5.56, and we're talking ready for the imagined apocalypse. I've built my own AR for about that price, and it has top quality parts, so I don't see the sense in paying so much for plastic. I bet there are a few here, myself included that could make their own for much less than half that. Insert going to Home Depot here and getting the materials.

Eh...it's a one off oddity to me. It's something I look at and go "oh cool! That exists!" ...then move on and forget about. So I'm not docking Arcadia any points for the price on this one. :)