Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

Guest davidwhangchoi

I already have three Ozmas on the way. I can't swing for a fourth so I'm kinda glad I missed HLJ here ;)

wow 3? nice!

20 minutes later and it's still available. I guess that anyone who wants one at HLJ's asking price, and more than competitive shipping rates, should be able to secure one.

Edit: Here's hoping this trend will repeat itself with the YF-30 when that gets close to release.

Yeah, they better have more stock when I miss the YF-30's order time window...

gone now...

hlj order stop

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF.... I was asleep, tired as hell from working and they pull this crap when I'm sleeping.

Great, the day I'm off the pc or the phone it gets back on HLJ

On the other hand my guess it will be available later in the month

Will be an act of GOD if I see it available just as I randomly stroll onto that page. I'll be hitting that page everyday until I see it in stock again.

If not, then I'll just buy some Gundam MG kits. I know some of you hate Gundam, lol. I built 3 MG "OO" kits last week and am a bit addicted to them.

Yeah, they better have more stock when I miss the YF-30's order time window...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF.... I was asleep, tired as hell from working and they pull this crap when I'm sleeping.

Will be an act of GOD if I see it available just as I randomly stroll onto that page. I'll be hitting that page everyday until I see it in stock again.

If not, then I'll just buy some Gundam MG kits. I know some of you hate Gundam, lol. I built 3 MG "OO" kits last week and am a bit addicted to them.

You could always use the page monitor extension for chrome

I'm 4 for 4 now on getting Bandai valks by just by randomly checking HLJ on a whim while I was browsing the site looking for other stuff. :p

Now the real question is---super parts or no? I'm leaning towards no. I really only like the smaller boosters, and not the "all-new wings w/flowers" bits.

I actually like the wing extensions without the boosters and the little intake covers.

Edited by anime52k8

Guest davidwhangchoi

i don't know if the wings droop from the supers, but these supers are the best color scheme out of all of them.

Well, depends on which type of droop you mean. They're a little front heavy, so if you don't do something to tighten up the engine rotation (which always seemed like a completely pointless feature to me), the engines may tend to tilt from the weight of the packs.

If you mean droop as in anhedral, yes, the tips on all the packs droop downwards. Apparently it's a feature of the original movie model that they didn't carry over into the game.. which is really sad, because I love the packs to be straight out in line with the wings.

Now the real question is---super parts or no? I'm leaning towards no. I really only like the smaller boosters, and not the "all-new wings w/flowers" bits.

The shield is also nice, looks cool in both modes. but the SP arent worth what u pay for them IMO.

Well, depends on which type of droop you mean. They're a little front heavy, so if you don't do something to tighten up the engine rotation (which always seemed like a completely pointless feature to me), the engines may tend to tilt from the weight of the packs.

If you mean droop as in anhedral, yes, the tips on all the packs droop downwards. Apparently it's a feature of the original movie model that they didn't carry over into the game.. which is really sad, because I love the packs to be straight out in line with the wings.

My 30th anniversary one did with the super parts on. That's why I'm not getting the super parts.

Btw my YF-29S just shipped from NY. Woohoo!

Edited by KH355hamdi

I think a big part of it for for me are the super pack colors. They match the valk perfectly---too perfectly. I like them to stand out, to make it obvious that "something more" has been added on. On this valk---you really can't see what's changed----where basic structure stops and super parts begin.

Really, the super parts could have had a lot more yellow, or maybe be light grey like his -25's belly, or something.

Lastly, the shield is just a solid grey chunk. Boring/lazy. Alto and 30th had way better-looking shields with their super packs.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I think a big part of it for for me are the super pack colors. They match the valk perfectly---too perfectly.

that's it for me. that's why i want them.

My Ozzies from HLJ haven't shipped yet, and I don't really care because they're shipping via SAL :D

As for super packs... dude it's like 35 bucks before shipping. Just buy them to be safe now instead of regretting later if you change your mind (Alto packs anyone?)

Edited by Duymon

NY claims mine has shipped but a quick look at the FedEx website says "Shipment information sent to FedEx." Not exactly "shipped" by my definition.

I print a lot of postage online. This basically means a label has been generated and NY is just waiting for FedEx to accept the package. Which will happen when FedEx picks it up, or when NY drops it off at a FedEx location.

I print a lot of postage online. This basically means a label has been generated and NY is just waiting for FedEx to accept the package. Which will happen when FedEx picks it up, or when NY drops it off at a FedEx location.

As I've said, not shipped.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Got payment request hlj!!! But drivin... At a red light in rush hr:)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

As I've said, not shipped.

By your standards perhaps, but not the rest of the world. After ordering from Amazon.com, I get emails saying the item has shipped, however that doesn't necessarily mean it's in the delivery companies hands. Same for Ebay. After a label is paid for and generated, the buyer gets an email even if I actually haven't physically handed it to the postperson.

Edited by Rabidweezil