Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

Argh. what a day to be low on reserves.

Thats not a bad price for a predorder, but factoring shipping it'll bring the total charge up to 220 on CDJapan.

I'm hoping those units hold out at least until I get paid next week.

Yeah. I was running through the shipping charges in my head. I've recieved bigger boxes than Chogkins from AmiAmi and EMS was no more than $40, so theyre definitely pulling some strings there.

But you gotta make money somehow....

Does CDJapan's Paypal option give you the choice to select Bill_Me_Later on Paypal's site? If so, given that the total comes to more than 100 USD, you'd get 6 months, with no interest, to pay for the purchase. I know N-Y has that option available as I've done this with my YF-29 Isamu.

Edited by mechaninac

Guest davidwhangchoi

Backup @ CDjapan Only 30 more copies available.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-105000

this just confirms it will be widely avail as well as the prophecy. (plus w/ the 25F being re- released, we'll have plenty to go around)

i cancelled my extra copy on hlj, and try to keep an extra yf-19 instead. actually i'm going to hold onto it for a bit since i have some time to decide.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

So I pre-ordered one of these at NY, I was wondering if I can pay for my pre-order with Paypal, I'm reading on their site and it just says you can pay for your pre-order in different currencies, but it doesn't comment on method. On topic, I may sell my anniversary version after I receive this guy, I like this paint job more than any of the other ones Bandai has put out, and I'm not much for owning more than one of the same mold.

Yes, you can pay via PayPal, and through that you can even opt for Bill_Me_Later. You can pay at any time between when the order is placed and the invoice is issued, usually a week or two before the item is stocked, if you select 'Pay Later' during the checkout process for preorders.

You certainly can pay with Paypal. When you order you can decide if you want them to charge you by usd or yen....by usd, u pay what they charge you, by yen u pay what Paypal converts from yen to usd

So I pre-ordered one of these at NY, I was wondering if I can pay for my pre-order with Paypal, I'm reading on their site and it just says you can pay for your pre-order in different currencies, but it doesn't comment on method. On topic, I may sell my anniversary version after I receive this guy, I like this paint job more than any of the other ones Bandai has put out, and I'm not much for owning more than one of the same mold.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope it's moulded in the correct color to avoid paint chips.

This one actually has a fairly good chance of this, since it's dark gray to begin with. The Alto and 30th were serious messes, with either the entire underside being painted gray, or the entire body being molded in gray, and the entire upper surface painted whatever else. It's kind of a combination of terrible parts breakdown, and ridiculous paint schemes.

Edited by Chronocidal