Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

Guest davidwhangchoi

if it's truly the ozma release, that's 2/2... when the arcadia yf-19 was announced, isamu's 29 was shortly after. i felt that was bandai trying to steal some thunder. and now this... i guess that's just my imagination running away with me.

regardless i hope the 25s is bound soon. just not april....

does that say 2012 on the bottom next to the super parts and 25s?

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I think the bottom two are just showing Ozma releases that lead up to his 29. I highly doubt they will be re-releasing the super parts again. Still, it doesn't mean they won't re-release the 25S at some point. It just doesn't seem like they are announcing a re-release of it on that page.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

On one hand I'm very glad that Bandai has been consistently releasing new DX Valks from Macross Frontier, on the other I wish they'd revisit some older items like the 25S and G.

And damn, I can already feel my yearly budget/plans blown...again.

-b.

Wow. For a valk that only appeared at the end of one movie who knew its mold would be milked so much. The yf-29 is on the ways of being the new vf-1.

Right! It sure seems that way. I'm actually hoping for a cannon-fodder release at this point.

Anywaone know whether it will be a standard release or Tamashii exclusive. Here's hoping for Tamashii exclusive.

Hopefully, the exclusives have certainly been a lot easier to secure then some of the early releases (although the 25A was pretty available and the RVF looks to be a bit of a shelf-warmer).

-b.

Looks a bit dark though...let's hope the shape and details can still shine through and that it'll be a slight bit lighter. Still excited and happy that, as it's all dark grey, we won't get much in the way of sloppy paint apps, since it's such a simple scheme.

Ozma's -29 *is* dark. It is not the same color as his -25.

Anways---still would prefer one of the alternate game colors on the *-30* mold, but this gives me hope that Bandai plans to do as many 30th Ann. game colors as they can.

Scoop or custom?

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-219949-1-1.html

attachicon.gifBandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee.jpg

If it's a release, and Google Translate is accurate there is a May 2014 release date.

-b.

GOD. DAMN. IT.

I swore I would never bother with this valk, because I just didn't like the color scheme, but I always said that if they released the Ozma version, it would be a must buy. This is going to make getting the v2 VF-19 very hard for me to pull off this year. :(

-Kyp

At this point, I can actually see them doing the Perceval next.

Anyway, I have loved this scheme for the 29 as soon as the "Macross Last Frontier" game came out (so this design actually predates Macross 30 by a year or so), and I'm glad to finally see it come to fruition. And May is just around the corner! This is an instant buy for me. I hope the Super Parts are announced soon, too.

BACK ON THE BANDAIWAGON, BABY :D