Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

My impression from the way the 3-5 day thing works, is that they don't even charge you until it has entered your private warehouse or is ready to ship. Don't quote me on that as I haven't done it myself. Someone else can hopefully clarify.

After securing a DX Roy I kind of went a little nuts with purchases I had missed out on. Even though I'm kicking myself for not having a 0D AND I was the one who posted the link, I still haven't pulled the trigger myself.

Edited by kaiotheforsaken
spelling

I do think they don't charge you until it's actually ready to ship or hit your PW. So if the timetable is accurate, you'll spend all that in 3-5 days? I'm pretty confident in HLJ coming though, I think it was completely delisted on their site for a while and now it's back. Surely they are able to get stock if they put it back up.

So any of the other Ferry shippers from NIppon Yasan get an update yet? Mine still nothing after July 8 dispatch from outward office of exchange. Just curious, I know ferry shipping takes a while.

Chris

45 minutes ago, Dobber said:

So any of the other Ferry shippers from NIppon Yasan get an update yet? Mine still nothing after July 8 dispatch from outward office of exchange. Just curious, I know ferry shipping takes a while.

Chris

I normally see update about 60 days after "dispatch from outward office of exchange".

1 hour ago, Dobber said:

Chris

Mine shipped 6/29, left port 7/1, and no update yet.

The previous thing I had shipped Ferry (from Tenso) just showed up a few days ago after a little over 2months.

So I'm expecting it to hit within the next month or so.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

On 7/30/2020 at 2:56 PM, crackpot said:

"Where's my valk? The seller just sent me a box of flour. I'm complaining to ebay/pp."

Unfortunately, had that happen to me with a 1/60 VF-1J Max Custom.......got a sealed LEGO figure in a very tiny envelope

Twich

I caved, lol. I had sold some Transformers over on another board and decided to just go for it. I was gonna pick up some other releases instead, but I love Zero and the designs in it and it just seemed dumb to pass on it while it was available at retail. I don't even want to think about the secondary on this one down the road.

In some ways I'm glad I can't even get it shipped atm, saves my wallet the rest of the hit until a little later. Maybe things will even out enough where the 0D and the DX Roy can be shipped together.

10 hours ago, spanner said:

Payment went through for my VF-0D.. but then I had to pay for shipping which was another nearly 10,000 yen..:fool:

No idea when it will ship though..

Yeah, the shipping situation is why I haven't bought much stuff lately. DHL or UPS shipping everything is pretty expensive, so I've limited myself to stuff I absolutely can't miss (like the 0D).

I just checked to see what options I had for shipping. DHL was like 65 bucks and I think FedEx was 10 dollars more. I really want to mess with this thing, so I may just bite the bullet. I've had really good experiences with DHL and being able to authorize a package to be left without me being there to sign for it is super nice.