Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

7 hours ago, Dobber said:

Same here

We're in the same boat:lol:

13 minutes ago, MacrossJunkie said:

So I was looking at my 0D (non-PF) today which has been sitting in fighter mode since I got it, thinking about how I was going to go about weathering it. I transformed it to battroid mode and discovered that there is just no friction in the hip joints at all... 

If there was a breeze blowing while being held up, you'd see those legs swinging.

Tried to see if I could get at the ball joint housing so I unscrewed the screw in the hip/intake and then found and popped out a screw cover in the thigh and unscrewed the screw there too. Seems like I could only pry open the front half of the thigh piece, but the back half won't budge at all.  Is there another screw or something hidden somewhere that I missed or did they just stupidly glue it shut?

it's glued. i used a thin plastic guitar pick to open it.

43 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

We're in the same boat:lol:

it's glued. i used a thin plastic guitar pick to open it.

Thanks. I was able to get it apart using a No. 23 X-acto blade. Managed to do so without damaging the exterior, but snapped one tiny peg on the back of the inner thigh piece. The other thigh piece, I was able to pry open fully intact.

6 hours ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Thanks. I was able to get it apart using a No. 23 X-acto blade. Managed to do so without damaging the exterior, but snapped one tiny peg on the back of the inner thigh piece. The other thigh piece, I was able to pry open fully intact.

nice! you got it open without scarring the paint.  Mine was on a VF-0A, and had to do a leg repair

it looked like this: 

Many were miss assembled at factory with excess glue that prevented them from fulling closing and the leg would pop out or would be loose. (affected several 1st VF-OD and 1st run of  VF-OA's)  

Arcadia reprinted (or corrected the old stock) and released/restocked more VF-0A's (after the VF-0S was released) those seem to have resolved the loose/popping out ball joint issue.

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

On 7/14/2020 at 6:39 PM, TheLoneWolf said:

image.jpg

531A478D-819D-4140-95F0-3D2F90C0CC3E.jpeg

Edited by rick dieck

Beautiful Bird!!!!!

the VF-0D premium finish is all gone at Nippon Yasan.

congrats to all who got in before it sold out. now the prices may jack up if there are no other sources.  

Edited by davidwhangchoi
8 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

congrats to all who got in before it sold out. now the prices may jack up if there are no other sources.  

Uuufffff!!!! Happy to have one!!!!

20 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

I lucked out. Just got mine in about a week or 2 ago. 

Realllly kicking myself that I never went in on this mold, especially this version. This might be the nicest looking Valk any company has ever done.

16 minutes ago, kaiotheforsaken said:

Realllly kicking myself that I never went in on this mold, especially this version. This might be the nicest looking Valk any company has ever done.

It is.

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Well I guess that ends thoughts of possibly getting any more... :rolleyes:

Edited by spanner
1 hour ago, kaiotheforsaken said:

Keep an eye out on Mandarake but that may be slim especially for this release.

That's a whole lot of Zero...

1 hour ago, F360 said:

I'm pretty sure some of those high ebay prices are for money laundering:ph34r:

That's actually a pretty good idea.

I wonder how many Valks are sitting in Mexico.:rofl:

2 hours ago, spanner said:

Nearly $4000 US!?!? That's gotta be a typo surely... :rofl: :unsure:

But .... free shipping!

13 minutes ago, sqidd said:

That's actually a pretty good idea.

I wonder how many Valks are sitting in Mexico.:rofl:

"Where's my valk? The seller just sent me a box of flour. I'm complaining to ebay/pp."

26 minutes ago, crackpot said:

"Where's my valk? The seller just sent me a box of flour. I'm complaining to ebay/pp."

valkyries will appear once all those flour are used correctly, or incorrectly  ^_^.   

sorry, no refunds or returns, 

warning!....  buyer / user might be dispose of if a negative feedback is placed. :hi:

Edited by F360
1 hour ago, crackpot said:

1 hour ago, F360 said:

valkyries will appear once all those flour are used correctly, or incorrectly  ^_^.   

warning!....  buyer / user might be dispose of if a negative feedback is placed. :hi:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 hour ago, F360 said:

KnuKtx3Z.gif

CqyJfC2r.gif

Edited by crackpot