Jump to content

Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015


Recommended Posts

Other than the 0D and the strike parts, my queue on preorders is clear at NY. The first time in over a decade. There're keeping hanging on with these final two items. Release me NY.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sandman said:

Other than the 0D and the strike parts, my queue on preorders is clear at NY. The first time in over a decade. There're keeping hanging on with these final two items. Release me NY.

I cannot wait to be fully done with them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 4/2/2020 at 8:02 PM, Alphahorizon said:

Just got an email from NY stating that the date has been moved back again to May 31st, 2020. Oh man they may have me making it so I have to never do business with them again. 500.00 for the Valk, and I do want it, but WTF. I hope this doesn't signal a bad end for Arcadia.

Screenshot_2020-04-02 (13 unread) - alphahorizon yahoo com - Yahoo Mail - [Nippon-Yasan Com] Release Date Changed for a Pro[...].png

Another change Of date, one month more!!!!

47887536-A17A-4F20-80E6-227EA55D572E.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not any retailers fault for extending the release date. Arcadia stated they don't have a scheduled date due to the coronavirus causing a significant delay at the factory. Until Arcadia update's their info, It's gonna keep getting pushed back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, they're shooting for late June but that may change due to the current issues with corona virus.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yeah, they're shooting for late June but that may change due to the current issues with corona virus.

Right... that's what the announcement says above.  :p  Thanks for posting the Twitter announcement!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

So, anyone want to guess how many years until the NY orders show up? :rolleyes:

 

I hope the shipping issues with EMS calm down before release.

You've summoned Slave IV the NY PR bot.

Slave, tell us why NY is the fairest of them all :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

You've summoned Slave IV the NY PR bot.

Slave, tell us why NY is the fairest of them all :lol:

I look forward to getting mine from them! You know the rest...cheap shipping that doesn't get shut down during pandemics, customer service in case something goes wrong, no confirming orders and then cancelling them later due to supposed stock issues which we all know are database management issues that happen on other sites...Best of all, less competition when ordering since so many people hate them so much they supposedly will never order there again.:D

Edited by Slave IV
Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the odds we get free upgrades to DHL if we chose EMS at check out? Better than the odds of a massive shipping surcharge? Like this toy wasn't expensive enough!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jenius said:

What are the odds we get free upgrades to DHL if we chose EMS at check out? Better than the odds of a massive shipping surcharge? Like this toy wasn't expensive enough!

I can't wait to see what it costs to ship four of them DHL.:bad:

My guess, $300.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

So, anyone want to guess how many years until the NY orders show up? :rolleyes:

It'll get to you eventually. It took me almost a year and a half till I got my Kairos but they did get to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wmkjr said:

It'll get to you eventually. It took me almost a year and a half till I got my Kairos but they did get to me.

Oh I know, they eventually delivered my Kairos as well (and I ended up with 2 "safety" Kaisos' in the meantime...).

I've got a 0D on order with them via Ferry shipping for the low cost.

Of course I also have one going to FromJapan which will come my way via FedEx or DHL for the impatience factor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sqidd said:

I can't wait to see what it costs to ship four of them DHL.:bad:

My guess, $300.

So one for each mode and one for just in case. :lol:

I look forward to some pics when they arrive, living vicariously through you and other members pics! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

So one for each mode and one for just in case. :lol:

I look forward to some pics when they arrive, living vicariously through you and other members pics! 

One for each mode and one for @Rogueload who lives just down the road from me.:good:

I'll be sure to have crappy pics for ya!:p

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I've got a 0D on order with them via Ferry shipping for the low cost.

Of course I also have one going to FromJapan which will come my way via FedEx or DHL for the impatience factor.

THIS!  Dude my life with toy collecting is the impatience factor.  I pretty much only put @sqidd above me on the impatience factor but the ferry route seems to be a good idea when purchasing the "safety net" Valk.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got the payment request for the 0D from the Arcadia shop. Seems like June will be it as far as release :yahoo:

"We are indebted. Arcadia is online.

For this email, see "1/60 Perfect Trance VF-0D Phoenix Premium Finish"
It is delivered only to the person who made the reservation.

"1/60 Perfect Trance VF-0D Phoenix Premium Finish"
We will contact you because the shipping date is scheduled for june.

Please pay the remaining money from the following URL.

------------"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Just got the payment request for the 0D from the Arcadia shop. Seems like June will be it as far as release :yahoo:

"We are indebted. Arcadia is online.

For this email, see "1/60 Perfect Trance VF-0D Phoenix Premium Finish"
It is delivered only to the person who made the reservation.

"1/60 Perfect Trance VF-0D Phoenix Premium Finish"
We will contact you because the shipping date is scheduled for june.

Please pay the remaining money from the following URL.

------------"

Sweet!  QQ: Did you just use a Tenso address?  And if so, how did you get payment through?  I've signed up at Arcadia but haven't tried a direct order yet.  For example, I've been able to get through on P-Bandai with an account, but the payment never works since I don't have a CC issued out of Japan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2020 at 6:35 AM, anubis20 said:

Just got the payment request for the 0D from the Arcadia shop. Seems like June will be it as far as release :yahoo:

"We are indebted. Arcadia is online.

For this email, see "1/60 Perfect Trance VF-0D Phoenix Premium Finish"
It is delivered only to the person who made the reservation.

"1/60 Perfect Trance VF-0D Phoenix Premium Finish"
We will contact you because the shipping date is scheduled for june.

Please pay the remaining money from the following URL.

------------"

That's good news.  Do we actually know when the release will be?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mommar said:

That's good news.  Do we actually know when the release will be?

.......................late June.:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mommar said:

That's good news.  Do we actually know when the release will be?

 

1 minute ago, sqidd said:

.......................late June.:rolleyes:

Until I see them in the wild and/or I have what I paid for in my hands I'm going with Neveruary 31st.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

 

Until I see them in the wild and/or I have what I paid for in my hands I'm going with Neveruary 32nd.

:p

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sqidd said:

:p

:lol:

10 hours ago, Rogueload said:

Bring on the 0D PF! Can't wait!

 

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

But I want it nooooow! :crazy:

Hey, I'm right there with all of you anxiously awaiting.

But between having to pay for this thing 6-7 months ago because the release was imminent, to the pandemic related production delays, to N-Y's more miss, than hit flexibility when it comes to shipping you the items you've paid for, I'm just not confident in having this thing any time soon.

Prove me wrong Arcadia and N-Y! 

-b.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Little update from NY:

Boss we have a bunch of Arcadia product here!

That's prepaid stuff right? Just throw it in the back behind all the other stuff we're not shipping out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...