Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

According to what? I think they are shown fully "open" in the anime at least once as well.

Edit: Seems fairly based on situation. I wouldn't call any position wrong:

That makes sense: Need lift? Fully "open" wings. Parked somewhere? Closed wings. No idea whether to get in action or not? Wing tips in a middle position.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I think they are shown fully "open" in the anime at least once as well.

when i opened the thread, i saw all the pics and thought wow, im get to see a cool pic incorporating a yetistand in the anime and want to see how its done. then i read the topic... carry on :D

cool pics nevertheless.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I saw that for a moment too. The detailing on her pauldrons match the color of the sky. Take a closer look. It is all copacetic.

oh, now i see it! if you didnt point it out i was thinking she had the predator camo going on.

In those last 2 pics from the anime, is it just me or do Nora's arms in Gerwalk look like they're just floating in midair?

There's actually a bunch of that kind of animation-error stuff in the whole anime. I don't think it was ever fixed in the dvd or blu-ray versions.

:D

According to what? I think they are shown fully "open" in the anime at least once as well.

o4ammvIl.jpg

Edit: Seems fairly based on situation. I wouldn't call any position wrong:

XBoynV9.png

vL9zdRP.png

VMsHIis.png

8J2U9wI.png

FfI2YZ2.png

5iyDkNa.png

US6QV29.png

Obviously all animations errors, along with Nora's arms. Proof! :D

Depends on what I can fit on the Zero shelf...actually I have to eliminate one shelf which contains the old Destroids, 1/55, v1 1/60, and 1/100 regults to make room. Move middle shelf of the ships to the top to get a floating feeling. 2nd and 3rd Shelf will be the Zero line. Thinking one shelf will contain good guys: 3 OA, 2 OS, and whatever OD I can fit. The other shelf will have the bad guys: 2 Ivanovs, Nora, and 2 Fodders in submarine storage display (Vertical) and probably recreate one of the scenes with the OD in gerwalk fighting an SV51. Or try to recreate a hangar atmosphere for the OD perhaps fit all five distributed on the shelves. Don't know yet but my Saturday looks promising if I can sneak in some time.

Depends on what I can fit on the Zero shelf...actually I have to eliminate one shelf which contains the old Destroids, 1/55, v1 1/60, and 1/100 regults to make room. Move middle shelf of the ships to the top to get a floating feeling. 2nd and 3rd Shelf will be the Zero line. Thinking one shelf will contain good guys: 3 OA, 2 OS, and whatever OD I can fit. The other shelf will have the bad guys: 2 Ivanovs, Nora, and 2 Fodders in submarine storage display (Vertical) and probably recreate one of the scenes with the OD in gerwalk fighting an SV51. Or try to recreate a hangar atmosphere for the OD perhaps fit all five distributed on the shelves. Don't know yet but my Saturday looks promising if I can sneak in some time.

Lots of people on here would salivate over a photo journal of that process. Just saying. If you have time.

my brain just cannot process what you are saying. Just post pictures please, I know it will be AWESOME