Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

2 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Dude. I would cream myself if it were the 19 Kai LOL

Haha, yeah pretty much!

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

I want to like those but they look like cheap kids toys to me. Not to mention Kai is sponsored by McDonald's!:bad::p

Yamato-VF-19KS-6.jpg

Lol! Love it!

1 hour ago, technoblue said:

Man, I hope we see the PF VT-1 that was teased months back. That would be a grail/unicorn release for me. Beyond that, I would love to see Arcadia show us upgraded PF versions of Shin’s VF-0A and Nora’s SV-51. The M0 mass production fighters would be different and super tempting as well.

Don’t know how viable it is, but all this talk about M7 has me thinking about a tweaked PF VF-11B/11C. It may be a long shot, but I can imagine something fantastic.

And if they were to bother with the VF-11, then...perhaps...MAXL??

All this! MAXL 11 for sure!

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I passed this 0D cause I'm low on funds right now, but the VF-0S is the best valk out there. My 0A has no issues either (bought some replacement spheres from shapeways just in case but so far so good)

Great to hear there are more good 0As out there! Does it have that thing where it scratches the cockpit? Either way, I’m waiting for reissue that is hopefully as nice all around as the 0D reissue. Yeah, the 0S is pretty much unfv<kwithable. 

29 minutes ago, Kicker773 said:

It’s not that bad. I have two regular with their sound force attachments And one gold coated unopened. Well to each his own. Let’s stay on topic. 

9226A9C4-BA32-4203-85B7-D6AB525AD16F.jpeg.38e7079f2ef0cfce01cbe6312c01fb9d.jpeg

Haha I love how you can pull out these :hail:pics anytime, anywhere. 

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Haha, yeah pretty much!

Lol! Love it!

Great to hear there are more good 0As out there! Does it have that thing where it scratches the cockpit? Either way, I’m waiting for reissue that is hopefully as nice all around as the 0D reissue. Yeah, the 0S is pretty much unfv<kwithable. 

LoL I haven’t jumped back on the Macross wagon yet but to keep it on topic 

9F659E69-990D-43D4-8154-6E8F0788428D.jpeg.f6ceb54989d196e743e34c428b87cbb8.jpeg

knock on wood I have not had any issues with my valks. 

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Haha you win the Internet for the day @crackpot!

:rofl:

And yeah the 0A would be the next logical PF. I’ll tell ya though, this 0D is one of my favorite in Gerwalk (song with the SV-51s).

I can't stop looking at the 0D. It's my wife's favorite by far.

6 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Haha, yeah pretty much!

Lol! Love it!

I've transformed mine several times and it's perfect. The inner pin from the heatshield on mine is flush, no scratching at all.

56 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I've transformed mine several times and it's perfect. The inner pin from the heatshield on mine is flush, no scratching at all.

Sweet. Makes me think about what if I bought one last time HLJ has some in stock recently. But I also remember seeing a post by someone who did at that time and had his hips fall apart. So yeah, I’ll wait and hope for a reissue. 

289F574D-1F20-4700-896C-AD6F880F4CEB.jpeg.21069ea2c46fefd5d86792b0b0a60d96.jpegARRIVED!!!  wow this guy is just stunning. Minor gripes;

wish there was a “lock” position for the canted vertical stabilizers

pilot figures are a little small so they rattle around a bit

thats literally it. Everything else about this VF is perfect. Definitely worth the price. 

2 hours ago, sjoebarry said:

289F574D-1F20-4700-896C-AD6F880F4CEB.jpeg.21069ea2c46fefd5d86792b0b0a60d96.jpegARRIVED!!!  wow this guy is just stunning. Minor gripes;

thats literally it. Everything else about this VF is perfect. Definitely worth the price. 

Sweet pic!

On 7/11/2020 at 8:37 AM, sqidd said:

I want to like those but they look like cheap kids toys to me. Not to mention Kai is sponsored by McDonald's!:bad::p

Yamato-VF-19KS-6.jpg

To be honest that photo REALLY lightens up the blue on the 19S.  It's closer to a Navy blue in person.

On 7/13/2020 at 1:58 AM, sjoebarry said:

Good to hear.

How's the gunpod stowage placement? Can you have it stowed and deploy the arrestor hook? 

They would interfere with each other on the initial releases if my memory serves me correctly.

Mine is in transit now, hopefully arrives before the weekend.

15 hours ago, spanner said:

I wish I had seen this earlier!! 

617.gif

Haha, thanks, good to know there are other Family Guy fans here!

I think my repeated postings about NY may have caught their attention on MWF, and they finally sent instructions on how to submit (yet another) ticket to request a change in shipping method.  Finally received my 0D PF by UPS yesterday.