Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

29 minutes ago, sjoebarry said:

I just did too. Does NY let you cancel your orders ?  Not like there’s anywhere else to get this 0D though......

I have contacted them twice already. Obviously I’m not worthy enough a customer to expect a response from them within the month. 

My SSP order made in June last year is still outstanding and so is my VF-4G Focker edition. 

5 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

I have contacted them twice already. Obviously I’m not worthy enough a customer to expect a response from them within the month. 

My SSP order made in June last year is still outstanding and so is my VF-4G Focker edition. 

Yeah same for me with the SSP order. I hope they reply to me requesting a change in shipping method. Just take my money and give me what I paid for please 

4 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Over a week in "Preparation in progress". Has anyone had it shipped after this stage and if so how long after getting the notice did it take?

Took about 24 hours of submitting the ticket to downgrade my shipping to Ferry for the new   "Preparation in progress" to start and then it was shipped out about 2 hours later.

ny-vf-0d.png.5b2e8c432968b1a064135cc12bc82b14.png

I guess my ticket didn’t get to NY in time but at least my 0D shipped. REALLY looking forward to getting it. Hope it won’t be too long.

Chris

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 1:15 AM, F360 said:

If you live in a country that is currently suspended from Japanpost Air, then you will need to contact them to change your shipping method.

Either upgrade to UPS or downgrade to Ferry.

Or you can wait it out until Japanpost resumes regular Air services

So I can order something from N-Y, choose something fairly cheap/fast like Eco-post, knowing full well they can't ship it that way because of JP-US shipping issues---and they'll just let it sit around in their warehouse, sold but unshipped, and they're ok with that?  (as in, I'm ok with that idea---I just want to order something now, because I'm pretty sure it'll sell out before normal shipping resumes---I don't care about getting it late, I just care about purchasing one before they sell out) 

7 minutes ago, David Hingtgen said:

So I can order something from N-Y, choose something fairly cheap/fast like Eco-post, knowing full well they can't ship it that way because of JP-US shipping issues---and they'll just let it sit around in their warehouse, sold but unshipped, and they're ok with that?  (as in, I'm ok with that idea---I just want to order something now, because I'm pretty sure it'll sell out before normal shipping resumes---I don't care about getting it late, I just care about purchasing one before they sell out) 

Pretty much.

6 minutes ago, David Hingtgen said:

I've never did that before with N-Y,  but I would say they are ok with that.  I have heard that some people preorder items months apart and once their last time arrives, N-Y did in fact ship them out together.  

On 7/5/2020 at 2:23 PM, F360 said:

Took about 24 hours of submitting the ticket to downgrade my shipping to Ferry for the new   "Preparation in progress" to start and then it was shipped out about 2 hours later.

ny-vf-0d.png.5b2e8c432968b1a064135cc12bc82b14.png

Ugh, they keep ignoring me. I'll make another ticket. Maybe because I'm asking for an upgrade and that involves billing me...

21 minutes ago, jenius said:

Ugh, they keep ignoring me. I'll make another ticket. Maybe because I'm asking for an upgrade and that involves billing me...

I think they have only 1 or 2 people in control of Paypal extra invoice or refunds.  while everyone else can do credit refunds.  

But when you do open a ticket. just Keep its simple.  You can tell them to upgrade your shipping to UPS due to covid-19 and also tell them to invoice you the extra cost and you will paypal them right away.  (that will remind them to at least sent the invoice)   ;)

The one I used was Category: Shipping & Delivery Information.

Edited by F360

31 minutes ago, jenius said:

It seems to be complete luck of the draw at this point. I seemed to have gotten lucky and had a similar experience to F360, I just had to open one new ticket with the subject "upgrade shipping" and I got a new payment request within two hours. Paid that and got prep in progress in less then an hour, shipped out today.

15 hours ago, F360 said:

I have heard that some people preorder items months apart and once their last time arrives, N-Y did in fact ship them out together.  

Also applies for any in stock items purchased at the time with the PO. They'll hold it till the PO comes in then ship it all at once.

3 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

I should have jumped on the one at Mandarake for 45k yen last week.  At this point I am not even sure that I will receive my VF-0D PF from NY.  Multiple tickets sent, absolute radio silence.

They really can be sh!t and extremely inconsistent with communication, but that's where mine is coming from. 

I asked for and received a prompt response about asking to upgrade from EMS to UPS, that came within a few hours, I paid and it took about 3 days for me to get a shipping notice.

Now that said, I've got two other items that should be shipping via UPS and no word on those yet. So...yeah...

-b.

4 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

They really can be sh!t and extremely inconsistent with communication, but that's where mine is coming from. 

I asked for and received a prompt response about asking to upgrade from EMS to UPS, that came within a few hours, I paid and it took about 3 days for me to get a shipping notice.

Now that said, I've got two other items that should be shipping via UPS and no word on those yet. So...yeah...

-b.

I have been EXTREMELY patient with them and didn't put in a new ticket until yesterday.  If they are slow in sorting through orders, at least let us know so that the customer knows we are not waiting in vain.  I am just worried that they may turn around and say, sorry, due to COVID-19 and some bs, we can't source the VF-0D now and you will receive store credit.  I will absolutely flip if they do that to me.  This, along with the DX Roy TV version, are my two most wanted figures in my collection.

Edited by rdrunner

On 7/4/2020 at 10:55 PM, bleecher said:

I've opened 2 tickets asking to change shipping methods to get it to ship. No response. Best of luck, please let me know if you hear anything.

I got their reply the next day after I submitted the ticket. Now I am waiting for them to upgrade my shipping to UPS.

29 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

I have been EXTREMELY patient with them and didn't put in a new ticket until yesterday.  If they are slow in sorting through orders, at least let us know so that the customer knows we are not waiting in vain.  I am just worried that they may turn around and say, sorry, due to COVID-19 and some bs, we can't source the VF-0D now and you will receive store credit.  I will absolutely flip if they do that to me.  This, along with the DX Roy TV version, are my two most wanted figures in my collection.

Well hopefully it doesn't come to that and you get exactly what you've paid for.

To be honest I've never seen (or just flat out don't remember) any issues with Arcadia items being sourced by any of the shops we use, including N-Y. For the 0D my concern was always how quickly they'd ship once they had them in stock.

18 minutes ago, lmtsuper said:

I got their reply the next day after I submitted the ticket. Now I am waiting for them to upgrade my shipping to UPS.

Exhibit 8,352 re: their inconsistent communication. It has to be at the top of the list of things to piss off your customers.

Hopefully you get yours shipped out soon as well.

-b.

Feel like I'm definitely getting the run around from NY.. still no shipping notice for my 0D and they simply don't answer email enquiries. 

Hugely frustrating especially seeing others who purchased them once they became available and have received them and here am I waiting for a 9 month old pre order to be fullfilled and they don't reply to emails. I'm slightly VERY pissed off. Dealing with outlets like this and the constantly sky rocketing prices of these bloody toys certainly makes this a difficult hobby to pursue. Rant complete.

Edited by spanner

5 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Well hopefully it doesn't come to that and you get exactly what you've paid for.

To be honest I've never seen (or just flat out don't remember) any issues with Arcadia items being sourced by any of the shops we use, including N-Y. For the 0D my concern was always how quickly they'd ship once they had them in stock.

Exhibit 8,352 re: their inconsistent communication. It has to be at the top of the list of things to piss off your customers.

Hopefully you get yours shipped out soon as well.

-b.

Slightly tongue in cheek, but I sometimes wonder if N-Y keeps an eye on the forum discussions, and they know who I am, so the more I rant, the longer I am going to have to wait... so I'm just going to keep quiet now.  Haha.

1 minute ago, rdrunner said:

Slightly tongue in cheek, but I sometimes wonder if N-Y keeps an eye on the forum discussions, and they know who I am, so the more I rant, the longer I am going to have to wait... so I'm just going to keep quiet now.  Haha.

I wouldn't be surprised at all..

41 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Well if NY does come to our forums, they should read this: 

Try to be HLJ or AmiAmi, I have never had any issues with them, even when I had to cancel a PO with AmiAmi they we're cool about it, I give both those good grades for shipping, comm & service. The more I see these posts about NY, I can see why I don't even acknowledge them for purchases even if it;s a TWE, for those who shelled out that huge sum of $$$ for the VF-0D, I certainly hope you get it. Bad enough they rammed a lot you with VF-31A fiasco. 

If they are reading this, please NY do improve customer service but NOT like HLJ and AmiAmi. You need to be better! HLJ and AmiAmi already failed the fist step of CS by making horrible websites that are barely useable when most needed. At least NY is the only site I know of that has made noticeable improvements to user experience when trying to check out. Also, keep doing things to support after sales whenever possible like when you were very fast to send out extra parts for the Arcadia Sv-51 when those were found to mostly be defective from the factory and some other sites like AmiAmi did nothing. Also, please do not start taking orders and then cancelling them afterwards like almost all the other sites do.  Most importantly, have better communication with your customers whatever the case is. If there is a reason a shipment is delayed, just notifying people about it will go a long way.

Edited by Slave IV

24 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

If they are reading this, please NY do improve customer service but NOT like HLJ and AmiAmi. You need to be better! HLJ and AmiAmi already failed the fist step of CS by making horrible websites that are barely useable when most needed. At least NY is the only site I know of that has made noticeable improvements to user experience when trying to check out. Also, keep doing things to support after sales whenever possible like when you were very fast to send out extra parts for the Arcadia Sv-51 when those were found to mostly be defective from the factory and some other sites like AmiAmi did nothing. Also, please do not start taking orders and then cancelling them afterwards like almost all the other sites do.  Most importantly, have better communication with your customers whatever the case is. If there is a reason a shipment is delayed, just notifying people about it will go a long way.

This. 

40 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

29c.gif

Not going to argue over this again. If you like websites that crash constantly and give you false positive checkouts if you can even check out, that’s great! I’d rather get what I order and in the rare case where something was a major defect, get support for that than some shop that will respond to me and stroke my ego but do nothing to help.