Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

30 minutes ago, rick dieck said:

What do you guys think about the UPS express saver shipping method ???? It’s reliable?

NY WAY overcharges on their shipping.  Especially UPS.  I tolerate it because USPS sucks around my house.  If you don't have that problem I do not recommend UPS.  NY charges at least double what it should actually cost.  And they'll drag their asses actually shipping the item.

47 minutes ago, Mac said:

NY said if I don't pay for my PO they can cancel all of my payed PO and lock my account. Anyone else get this email? Can they cancel POs that have already been paid? 

That’s their normal invoice email , so everyone who have yet pay for their preorder will receive one .

Please understand that all your pre-orders can be cancelled and your account closed if you don't pay this pre-order.

The key word here is CAN ,  they did not use the word WILL .  so that means it’s up to them to decide base on your shopping history with them .  Some people can email to request to cancel their preorders without issue .,   Some just try to change their shipping address but was given the reply of Nope , you already paid .   But yet some were able to do those address changes without issues .  So I would say it’s case by case .  

some sites treats Failing to make payment very harshly.  Hlj is one of them ,  we have member here that missed their payment request, and hlj canceled all their preorder and suspended their account .

5 hours ago, Sandman said:

Paid for my preorder at NY. And with that my preorders at NY are done. First time since i started shopping there (2010) that i don't have a preorder. There's usually a stack of 5-10 for the following year. Strange.

I’m looking forward to that day, personally.

12 hours ago, Mommar said:

I’m looking forward to that day, personally.

It's interesting. I haven't done the math but it seems Macross releases have slowed down for 2020. Every year at this time i usually have at least one item preordered per month up to June. I do have 1 preorder at amiami and 2 at hobby search with one being a duplicate preorder. Not complaining though my wallet could use a break and i still haven't opened stuff i bought back in Aug/Sept.

10 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

So that's why Nippon Yasan was asking for the money so early. 

Sneaky.

No. They were asking for payment early because they have to buy more DX VF-1S and super/strike packs on the secondary market to fulfill all the orders they received.

3 minutes ago, crackpot said:

No. They were asking for payment early because they have to buy more DX VF-1S and super/strike packs on the secondary market to fulfill all the orders they received.

That wouldn't make sense as the price they charge (with buy up front) still exceeds what they could get stock for locally. Just the same, they're giving off every indication of a business that's trying to overcome a liquidity crisis. 

24 minutes ago, jenius said:

That wouldn't make sense as the price they charge (with buy up front) still exceeds what they could get stock for locally. Just the same, they're giving off every indication of a business that's trying to overcome a liquidity crisis. 

It's supposed to be a joke...

1 hour ago, jenius said:

You’re making me nervous.