Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

Good for any new order. This coupon was given due to a screw up on HLJ's part, not as a promo code. But I'm not sure I need another. Does From Japan allow cancelation/refunds? 

Hell no they do not, best you could manage would be to foist it off on someone else.

Looks like Mr K says he is happy of the result of the manufacturer. To me, it looks like the moment that Arcadia gets 10 complete units from the factory for the final quality check before the toy got produced and this color is spot on to my eyes!

Edited by Xigfrid

26 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

Looks like Mr K says he is happy of the result of the manufacturer. To me, it looks like the moment that Arcadia gets 10 complete units from the factory for the final quality check before the toy got produced and this color is spot on to my eyes!

:good:

2 hours ago, obakesan said:

If that is indicative of the near to final product then I'd be satisfied with the color. I'd also like to note that they included the built-in chest covers the VF-0A and VF0S had on this PF version of the 0D which is a nice touch. 

Edited by SuperHobo

7 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

If that is indicative of the near to final product then I'd be satisfied with the color. I'd also like to note that they included the built-in chest covers the VF-0A and VF0S had on this PF version of the 0D which is a nice touch. 

It has the filler for the legs too.

17 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I still don't know what you're comparing/contrasting here.

These. They weren't on the 1st VF-0D:

Triangle filler for the legs

563319271_InkedPFVF-0Dtriangleedit_LI.jpg.b2a7030d566621ecf668887308a0622f.jpg 

1st VF-0D no triangle Courtesy Collection DX

Image result for 1/60 Vf-0D

Shoulder/Chest filler

1623652168_InkedPFVF-0Dedit_LI.jpg.daeeee515b2178208096c070760a0091.jpg

Old pic of the  VF-0D without the filler and the color I wish it was :5::

Image result for 1/60 Vf-0D

Edited by wmkjr

The color may be right, but it's just too ridicuously expensive.  I have car maintenance that needs to be done, for that much $.   I would much rather have a "basic" finish for half the price. 

The issue never was with the finish/details/markings themselves, it was just flat-out the wrong color.   It didn't need $200 of weathering, it needed $0 of "use the right color of plastic this time".  

I want it, but I don't think I $500 want it. I know I can't $500 afford it, and even if I could I'm not sure if I'd want it more than several other things I could get for that money, but I still want it. damn that looks good.