Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

2 minutes ago, sqidd said:

How much do you guys estimate these will be going for on the secondary market? Looks like previous release non PF units are going for $700-800.

Hopefully for as close to retail as possible, that way the folks that buy up stock just for the purpose of selling down the line at an insane profit margin, can't.

-b.

Doubt scalping is a concern for such an item. It's a web exclusive and has a high price point, so the people who want and can afford it will be a smaller pool than for a cheaper Bandai DX item. Also, Macross Zero is nearly 20 years old and didn't exactly set the world on fire when it was new. :fool:

10 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Doubt scalping is a concern for such an item. It's a web exclusive and has a high price point, so the people who want and can afford it will be a smaller pool than for a cheaper Bandai DX item. Also, Macross Zero is nearly 20 years old and didn't exactly set the world on fire when it was new. :fool:

Fair, it'll also depend on the quality of this particular 0D when it's released. If it turns out to be a dud that'll be a whole other discussion re: resell value.

-b.

8 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I thought you were referencing a certain site. I can't find any that cheap that are new.

Ah if you are referring to new and unopened, that's a different range. MISB discussions can be open ended, so wont get into that too much.  

But just to say am not too particular abt used, as the japanese do take care of their belongings. 
With some dilligence browsing the auction sites, used stuff are as good as new.

Just now, seti88 said:

Ah if you are referring to new and unopened, that's a different range. MISB discussions can be open ended, so wont get into that too much.  

But just to say am not too particular abt used, as the japanese do take care of their belongings. 
With some dilligence browsing the auction sites, used stuff are as good as new.

Copy that.

36 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Fair, it'll also depend on the quality of this particular 0D when it's released. If it turns out to be a dud that'll be a whole other discussion re: resell value.

-b.

Well, the original was a dud and it still commanded a pretty penny. Anyways, I'll be happy to get one of these. If I'm lucky, two but I really don't need an extra.

Damn, i know it would be expensive but at this price and the tax, oh man. But the image that this piece price would be rising to be unreachable after it releases make it unbearable.

I'm converting my discount point at NY right now, let see how much it can help.

13 hours ago, sqidd said:

How much do you guys estimate these will be going for on the secondary market? Looks like previous release non PF units are going for $700-800.

Don’t know if I’d say “Going for.” People are ASKING for these insane prices but not really selling. BIG distinction there.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

2 hours ago, Dobber said:

Don’t know if I’d say “Going for.” People are ASKING for these insane prices but not really selling. BIG distinction there.

Chris

Pedantic duel at 20 paces!

You win this time you dirty rat!:p

After thinking back and forth , finally went ahead and preordered 2 from N-Y.  Used my Summon discount power of 4%.   B))

Since it's releasing in December, had to use EMS since that is the time of the year with the most shipping issues.   

Total shipped for 2 ended up at 94196 yen.  

Also, in case some haven't noticed yet, the price on N-Y is ONLY 43800 yen each.  ^_^  :ph34r: 

3 hours ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

As much as I love this design, I'm not double-dipping ($400+!!) until it is released and the colors are confirmed. Fool me once, shame on Arcadia; fool me twice...

...you cant, you cant be fooled again!

btw what colors are you expecting? From even the promo pics on arcadia's online store, its most likely going to be the same deep blue color but this time panel lined and weathered.

Edited by seti88

Broke down and got three more. Rogueload  is just down the street from me and asked if I would order one for him. I'll either display the other three in all three mods. Or knocking the display units back to one or two and keep the rest MISB.

Man, it's such a prety bird!

From Japan.jpg

Edited by sqidd

Just ordered one off NY £433 including EMS shipping and pay later option. I hate that any live chat issue can only be resolved through that ticket system. Makes the live chat basically pointless. One of these will do me. I only want to display it as a fighter alongside the pf vf-0s, which is available new at HLJ. I paid £383 for one minus the shipping.