Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

VF-0D page is up, looks like it's a pre-order deposit, and full price when released.

So a web exclusive. Roughly $45 up-front.

https://arcadia.ac/products/detail.php?product_id=294

From the description, it looks like it will be weathered:

The VF-0D is a multi-seat machine featuring canard and delta wings that appeared in the OVA "Macross Zero", the 20th anniversary of the "Macross Series". 

This VF-0D phoenix on board the hero will be released as "Premium Finish" version. 
1) Image painting that faithfully reproduces the texture used in the mechanic settings of this work (such as fading expression of surface painting by ultraviolet rays) is applied. 
2) The size of the marking was reviewed and adjusted according to the above texture, and more scaled marking was applied to various parts of the fuselage by tampo printing. 
3) In addition, the panel line was inked and stains were applied to key areas. 

* Individual differences occur because painting is manual. Please note. 

※ This product is a limited-order-made Arcadia Online limited product. 

■ Material: ABS, POM, zinc alloy, etc.  

■ Product size: Approx. 310 mm in total length when fighting 

■ Package form: Closed box

■ Package size: 300 X 380 X 130 (mm)  

■ Accessories: Pilot figures (Kudo Shin and Edgar) / gun pods / 
missile / spare Pitot tube / stand for attachment / Owner's manual 

■ planning cooperation / design: Corporation tea Rex (Hiroyuki Motoki) 

■ reservation acceptance 
September 2, starting from noon 

for ■ will be delivered 
only to skilled workers Because there are many manual painting processes that cannot be performed, the production process takes longer than normal products.

Therefore, the reservation deadline will be divided into two. 

First deadline: September 17th noon 
* Orders received by the first deadline will be delivered within the year. 

Second deadline: September 30, 11:00 pm 
* The delivery date for orders received by the second deadline will be as early as possible, but production will be based on the total number of orders received in the second order. Since the period will change, we will contact you again after the second deadline. 

Reveal hidden contents

VF-0Dは、「マクロスシリーズ」20周年記念作であるOVA『マクロス ゼロ』に登場したカナードとデルタ翼が特徴の複座機です。

主人公が搭乗するこのVF-0D フェニックスを「Premium Finish」版としてリリースいたします。
1) 本作のメカニック設定で使用したテクスチャーを忠実に再現するイメージ塗装(紫外線による表面の塗装の退色表現など)を施しております。
2)上記テクスチャーに合わせてマーキングのサイズを再検討・調整し、よりスケール感のあるマーキングをタンポ印刷で機体各所に施しました。
3) 更にパネルラインの墨入れと要所への汚し加工を施しました。

※塗装は手作業ですので個体差が発生します。あらかじめご了承ください。

※本商品は完全受注生産のアルカディアオンライン限定商品となります。

■材質:ABS、POM、亜鉛合金、他

■商品サイズ:ファイター時全長 約310mm

■パッケージ形態:クローズドボックス

■パッケージサイズ:300 X 380 X 130 (mm)

■付属品:パイロットフィギュア(工藤シンとエドガー)/ガンポッド/
ミサイルポッド/予備ピトー管/スタンド用アタッチメント/取扱説明書

■企画協力/設計:株式会社ティーレックス(元木博行)

■予約受付
9月2日 正午より開始

■お届予定について
熟練工にしか出来ない手作業による塗装工程が多いために通常商品よりも生産工程が長くかかってしまいます。

したがってご予約の締切日を2回に分けさせていただきます。

第一次締切日:9月17日正午~
※第一次締切日迄にご予約頂いたご注文は年内にお届けいたします。

第二次締切日:9月30日午後11時
※第二次締切日迄に頂いたご注文のお届け日はなるべく早い時期を目指しますが二次受注で頂いたご注文の総数量によって生産期間が変動しますので、第二次締切日後に改めてご連絡させて頂きます。

Whoah bravo arcadia bravo....panel lined and weathered ftw!
Really is to good to be true until its true!

that blue...hmm...still looks on the blue side but with the weathering is lighter..:D
unless it really turns out to be navy grey blue in the end :lol:

08300135_5d67fedcc3af2.jpg.bf4054375bd69a356337b71d1ab9f871.jpg08300135_5d67fee6a6572.jpg.efdbfb675f5893a426cd2c28fbf47bed.jpg08300136_5d67fef48ca39.jpg.11e42cfc828ffe1961b7aaeb26dc2c23.jpg

more pics in the link...

Edited by seti88

4 minutes ago, frankell05 said:

looks good, but its too much, things are getting so expensive these days I am beginning to not care .

It's still considerably less than what the original release is worth nowadays.  ^_^

1 hour ago, Ikaros3 said:

How do proxy’s work? And where can I get them for this release. I need this so bad

As others have noted, you can use either a proxy or forwarding service to buy directly from Arcadia. Here's a quick summary:

A proxy (meaning a service like Buyee or From Japan) is a convenience service where a middleman buys exclusive items for you directly from a shop or auction site that doesn't ship internationally. There is a fee for this convenience, but usually everything works out for high priced items like this one. It's worth noting that proxies often require full payment up front for the item itself, and will then send two follow-up shipping payment requests. The first is for the domestic shipping to their warehouse. The second is for international shipping to you.  

A forwarding service (like Tenso) has a similar use model at a high level. You have a service that gives you a physical location in Japan to ship items which are then shipped to your international address. If you look a little more closely, though, the details are slightly different. With a forwarding service no one is ordering items for you. You are ordering the items yourself directly from your favorite Japan retailers and inputting the forwarding address as your "Japan" address. Also, in order to get a forwarding address, Japan law requires ID to verify that you are who you say you are. 

Edited by technoblue
the letter a

14 minutes ago, technoblue said:

As others have noted, you can use either a proxy or a forwarding service to buy directly from Arcadia. Here's a quick summary:

A proxy (meaning a service like Buyee or From Japan) is a convenience service where a middleman buys exclusive items for you directly from a shop or auction site that doesn't ship internationally. There is a fee for this convenience, but usually everything works out for high priced items like this one. It's worth noting that proxies often require full payment up front for the item itself, and will then send two follow-up shipping payment requests. The first is for the domestic shipping to their warehouse. The second is for international shipping to you.  

A forwarding service (like Tenso) has a similar use model at a high level. You have a service that gives you a physical location in Japan to ship items which are then shipped to your international address. If you look a little more closely, though, the details are a slightly different. With a forwarding service no one is ordering items for you. You are ordering the items yourself directly from your favorite Japan retailers and inputting the forwarding address as your "Japan" address. Also, in order to get a forwarding address, Japan law requires ID to verify that you are who you say you are. 

Thanks for the info! Anyone recommend one over the other? Never used this method before 

45 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I ordered through FromJapan. Unfortunately they wanted the full amount upfront. I guess at least I'm insulated from even worse exchange rates. 

Yeah, just shy of $425US before shipping (ouchie ouch). At least I was ready for the sticker shock this time.

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I ordered through FromJapan. Unfortunately they wanted the full amount upfront. I guess at least I'm insulated from even worse exchange rates. 

I need to get in on this too! I jumped on From Japan site and I can't tell which VF-0D PF is the pre order. Can you please link me? And if you have any pointers I sure would appreciate it. This is my first time.

Much appreciated

Jason

37 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I need to get in on this too! I jumped on From Japan site and I can't tell which VF-0D PF is the pre order. Can you please link me? And if you have any pointers I sure would appreciate it. This is my first time.

Much appreciated

Jason

Don't feel too bad, I've never used FromJapan as a proxy site because I can't figure out how to send the correct link from these confusing Japanese sites either.

2 hours ago, Ikaros3 said:

It’s already up for sale?

No. It goes on sale September 2nd but the pre-order page on Arcadia's site is already up.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

I'm using the link that @Sanity is Optional posted earlier (hint: it is quoted on this page ;)).

On the From Japan site, make sure you sign in, then click "Other Sites" from the tab menu at the top of the page.

Copy the Arcadia link for the PF VF-0D and paste it as the page you want to order from.

Click "Go to Order Page"

From Japan will ask for a few simple details: the name of the item, the model/product number, the size of the item, the color, You can also add a few pictures from Arcadia's site if you want. Once you fill everything in, submit the order and wait for From Japan to get back to you about the initial payment. You should have a short window to pay/agree to the terms of the transaction if all goes well.

21 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Just put the webpage address into the search bar, it brings up the custom order page, then fill out the various fields.

It’s pretty straightforwards.

I think I got it. Now it says I'm waiting for a price quote? Is that what it did when you went through the process? Thanks!

1 hour ago, technoblue said:

No. It goes on sale September 2nd but the pre-order page on Arcadia's site is already up.

I'm using the link that @Sanity is Optional posted earlier (hint: it is quoted on this page ;)).

On the From Japan site, make sure you sign in, then click "Other Sites" from the tab menu at the top of the page.

Copy the Arcadia link for the PF VF-0D and paste it as the page you want to order from.

Click "Go to Order Page"

From Japan will ask for a few simple details: the name of the item, the model/product number, the size of the item, the color, You can also add a few pictures from Arcadia's site if you want. Once you fill everything in, submit the order and wait for From Japan to get back to you about the initial payment. You should have a short window to pay/agree to the terms of the transaction if all goes well.

Thanks for helping out a newb!

8 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Nope, if you want a second you need to order a second.

They do let you combine shipping and will hold items for up to 45 days once they arrive.

They already sent the payment request. Done and paid for. My first pre order! Thanks for all of your help guys.

I was thinking of getting 3-4 of them and sitting on 2-3 for a while and then seeing if I could make enough margin on those to cover the 1-2nd. You're correct, it wouldn't let me change the quantity once I submitted my request. That's the universe's way of telling me that wasn't a good plan.

This actually worked out really well. I have been eyeballing the first release ones everywhere I could and was having a tough time with the money they're going for. I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on any of them.

14 minutes ago, Ikaros3 said:

Awesome thanks guys! Says it’ll take 2 business days to process. More excited for this than the SV-51:yahoo:wish I had enough for 2 but in the process of buying a new car

They already sent my payment request. You should have yours soon.

5 minutes ago, Ikaros3 said:

Yeah just got it filled out. That was fast:yahoo:

When you check your profile on the site is it still listed in the Shopping Services List? And when you click on it you get what's below? Just making sure I did everything right (or maybe we both did it wrong, LOL). It worries me a bit that it still says that if unpaid after 3mo the order will be canceled. That said, it does show the payment has been made in the Payment History.

VF-0D Order.png