Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

yea patience is the way to go..

Just my searching for the 0D after looking at the lineart in the variable fighter book, led me to arcadia's display...
Don't underestimate the power of lineart and a valk display to make you go down the rabbit hole..:crazy:

Edited by seti88

2 minutes ago, Double Spy said:

/confused Didn't this VF-0D already get released? Wasnt there a PF also or was that a VF-0S? This is the old VF-0D just PF and price hike?

There  was never a PF of the 0D.  Only the 0S.  If it were exactly the same as the first release but a higher price you could justify using the term "price hike" but if it's going to be pre-weathered like we're seeing here, well, that takes additional work to do.

F12421EC-EAB6-4D5A-9DC6-8F3FBFD93437.jpeg.91fc4b23d50d68e5297c8647fa3e80c2.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Double Spy said:

/confused Didn't this VF-0D already get released? Wasnt there a PF also or was that a VF-0S? This is the old VF-0D just PF and price hike?

The regular 0D was released years back. This VF-0D (as per pic) is the yet to be released, incoming PF version of the 0D.

Edited by seti88

yeah it looks too good to be true, doesnt it?!

but there is a way to display it...on a special display box on its own.. away from all the other "regular" valks.. :p

Or just look to collect panel lined valks (customs) from now on! :crazy:

Edited by seti88

6 minutes ago, seti88 said:

but there is a way to display it...on a special display box on its own.. away from all the other "regular" valks.. :p

Nah. I rather spend the money to other figures that's coming out. Besides I already have the regular VF-0D. That's enough for now. ;)

And I still dream on finishing my own Premium Finish Valk... Someday. ^_^

Man, some of you sure are picky, lol! I like all kinds of valks. Heavily tampoed, sparsly tampoed, panel lined, not panel lined, weathered, not weathered...it's all good! I don't need or want all my valks to be matched perfectly. These are war machines dammit! It's ok for them to have varying degrees of wear, colors or markings.

14 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Man, some of you sure are picky, lol! I like all kinds of valks. Heavily tampoed, sparsly tampoed, panel lined, not panel lined, weathered, not weathered...it's all good! I don't need or want all my valks to be matched perfectly. These are war machines dammit! It's ok for them to have varying degrees of wear, colors or markings.

Looks like you forgot what forum you joined. This is MacrossWorld. Everyone here have always something to say about the Valkyries that we're buying... and not. :p

:lol:

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

Yes, too good to be true. I remember people were complaining the shade of blue when it first came out years ago, now it's looks perfect.

12 hours ago, Vi-RS said:

Yes, too good to be true. I remember people were complaining the shade of blue when it first came out years ago, now it's looks perfect.

Let's just hope that people will not complain this time since it also has that 'perfect blue' prior of it got released. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

19 hours ago, Vi-RS said:

I still complain about the first release's shade of blue.  Shouldn't have to wait 4 years and pay double the price, to get the color it should have been in the first place. (It's not a PF vs non-PF thing, it's the BASE COLOR).   

• 2 weeks later...

https://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-12503502412.html

続いて『1/60 完全変形VF-0D フェニックス Premium Finish』。
【価格未定 2019年12月 発売予定 (c)2002 BIGWEST】
前々回、ワンフェス2019冬ではデコマスを展示させて頂いたのですが、
今回は塗装テスト品での展示となりました。
墨入れや塗装のグラデーションの具合等はまだ確定しておりませんので、
実際の商品とは多少異なります。

Next, “1/60 perfect deformation VF-0D Phoenix Premium Finish”.
[Price to be determined, scheduled to be released in December 2019 (c) 2002 BIGWEST]
Before the last one festival, we were able to display Dekomas in Winter 2019.
This time it was an exhibition with paint test products.
Since the inking and painting gradation have not yet been determined,
Actual product is slightly different.

The last sentence looks alarming. Is that a nice way to say that the blue might still be different? :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

I'm gonna laugh so hard when people open up the PF box and it isn't what has been shown. I can't wait t see the hate flames.  The odd thing is over the years, I've kind of come to love the darker shade of blue the original is. You just have to think of it as not from the show.....

so that display piece looks great.  do we ASSume the production version will look like?  if we don't preorder we will pay the full MSRP or higher, but what if we preorder again and its again the wrong color again?  haha.  i mean i like the color the original release was but somehow can't help but feel cheated once as over time i've come to like the paler/greyer blue better...and this PF version of that blue looks great! 

• 3 weeks later...

VF-0D page is up, looks like it's a pre-order deposit, and full price when released.

So a web exclusive. Roughly $45 up-front.

https://arcadia.ac/products/detail.php?product_id=294

From the description, it looks like it will be weathered:

The VF-0D is a multi-seat machine featuring canard and delta wings that appeared in the OVA "Macross Zero", the 20th anniversary of the "Macross Series". 

This VF-0D phoenix on board the hero will be released as "Premium Finish" version. 
1) Image painting that faithfully reproduces the texture used in the mechanic settings of this work (such as fading expression of surface painting by ultraviolet rays) is applied. 
2) The size of the marking was reviewed and adjusted according to the above texture, and more scaled marking was applied to various parts of the fuselage by tampo printing. 
3) In addition, the panel line was inked and stains were applied to key areas. 

* Individual differences occur because painting is manual. Please note. 

※ This product is a limited-order-made Arcadia Online limited product. 

■ Material: ABS, POM, zinc alloy, etc.  

■ Product size: Approx. 310 mm in total length when fighting 

■ Package form: Closed box

■ Package size: 300 X 380 X 130 (mm)  

■ Accessories: Pilot figures (Kudo Shin and Edgar) / gun pods / 
missile / spare Pitot tube / stand for attachment / Owner's manual 

■ planning cooperation / design: Corporation tea Rex (Hiroyuki Motoki) 

■ reservation acceptance 
September 2, starting from noon 

for ■ will be delivered 
only to skilled workers Because there are many manual painting processes that cannot be performed, the production process takes longer than normal products.

Therefore, the reservation deadline will be divided into two. 

First deadline: September 17th noon 
* Orders received by the first deadline will be delivered within the year. 

Second deadline: September 30, 11:00 pm 
* The delivery date for orders received by the second deadline will be as early as possible, but production will be based on the total number of orders received in the second order. Since the period will change, we will contact you again after the second deadline. 

Spoiler

VF-0Dは、「マクロスシリーズ」20周年記念作であるOVA『マクロス ゼロ』に登場したカナードとデルタ翼が特徴の複座機です。

主人公が搭乗するこのVF-0D フェニックスを「Premium Finish」版としてリリースいたします。
1) 本作のメカニック設定で使用したテクスチャーを忠実に再現するイメージ塗装(紫外線による表面の塗装の退色表現など)を施しております。
2)上記テクスチャーに合わせてマーキングのサイズを再検討・調整し、よりスケール感のあるマーキングをタンポ印刷で機体各所に施しました。
3) 更にパネルラインの墨入れと要所への汚し加工を施しました。

※塗装は手作業ですので個体差が発生します。あらかじめご了承ください。

※本商品は完全受注生産のアルカディアオンライン限定商品となります。

■材質:ABS、POM、亜鉛合金、他

■商品サイズ:ファイター時全長 約310mm

■パッケージ形態:クローズドボックス

■パッケージサイズ:300 X 380 X 130 (mm)

■付属品:パイロットフィギュア(工藤シンとエドガー)/ガンポッド/
ミサイルポッド/予備ピトー管/スタンド用アタッチメント/取扱説明書

■企画協力/設計:株式会社ティーレックス(元木博行)

■予約受付
9月2日 正午より開始

■お届予定について
熟練工にしか出来ない手作業による塗装工程が多いために通常商品よりも生産工程が長くかかってしまいます。

したがってご予約の締切日を2回に分けさせていただきます。

第一次締切日:9月17日正午~
※第一次締切日迄にご予約頂いたご注文は年内にお届けいたします。

第二次締切日:9月30日午後11時
※第二次締切日迄に頂いたご注文のお届け日はなるべく早い時期を目指しますが二次受注で頂いたご注文の総数量によって生産期間が変動しますので、第二次締切日後に改めてご連絡させて頂きます。

Edited by Sanity is Optional