2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Took pics of the PF 0D at Wonderfest.

IMG_20190210_114345.thumb.jpg.612ca81bc282bc2b478eb6856a772502.jpg

IMG_20190210_114348.thumb.jpg.3694d0441f730de8940c0a7e5a3cb376.jpg

IMG_20190210_114351.thumb.jpg.ee3b6f26568d08a85bc6a552eea41bbc.jpg

IMG_20190210_114354.thumb.jpg.4217d6420c831fd67d96c465dd0c88af.jpg

IMG_20190210_114705.thumb.jpg.d3f7fd41a1540e2c20b82a36be1bfc9b.jpg

IMG_20190210_114709.thumb.jpg.ce64ec42d418a993dc96d2b235d34207.jpg

EDIT: Yes, it is panel-lined and shaded. Your eyes are not deceiving you. Whether or not the final version will be like that is another question.

what the hell they are releasing this too ? :shok: , I have to get this one no matter what , it has been years I want this valk!, what a nice way to start your Sunday and going for work!, full of energy right now!

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Took pics of the PF 0D at Wonderfest.

EDIT: Yes, it is panel-lined and shaded. Your eyes are not deceiving you. Whether or not the final version will be like that is another question.

arcadia, dont you DARE pull that color bait and switch again! or are they also upping their game to a airbrushed and panel lined bait and switch..:cray:

I guess i will await FINAL RELEASE pics or reviews then arcadia!...:p:lol:

Edited by seti88

I may still have to bite on this. Damn if it is not gorgeous. 

Question for you all. I never bothered with the original release....what were the issues with it? I see some mentioning problems with the hips?

Chris

25 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Question for you all. I never bothered with the original release....what were the issues with it? I see some mentioning problems with the hips?

Chris

In addition to the paint scratching and structural issues reported by jenius, the Tampo printing on some copies was slightly misaligned from the factory. 

The easiest way to check is to look at the intake warnings on the left and right legs. Copies that had this issue, had one warning that was slightly offset from the other when comparing the two intakes. It was a minor thing, but it could trigger you if you are inclined to obsess over the small details. I had to box up my copy for a while before I was able to shrug it off.

Dunno what I will do with a spare 0D now since I don't have a spare 0S anymore. Making the 0C and 0B is a fun idea.  ^_^

2 hours ago, Dobber said:

Chris

I think there was issues with the heat shield scratching the cockpit window? Or was that only the 0A. I know my 0A got scratched.

I like the new proper coloring. Hopefully they don't reverse themselves yet again on it.

The PF on it is also very much welcome plus!

Considering the msrp on this is only about 6y more than the original non-pf/wrong-blue, this new 0D PF will be more justifiable.

Hopefully they also have finally fixed hips-joint issue or something. 

Wish they add more battle-damaged as extras like we saw in the anime.

Am wondering if the second-hand shops will get flooded with the non-PF/v1 when this gets officially on preorder.

Regardless, CAN'T WAIT for this!

:yahoo:

25 minutes ago, treatment said:

I like the new proper coloring. Hopefully they don't reverse themselves yet again on it.

The PF on it is also very much welcome plus!

Considering the msrp on this is only about 6y more than the original non-pf/wrong-blue, this new 0D PF will be more justifiable.

Hopefully they also have finally fixed hips-joint issue or something. 

Wish they add more battle-damaged as extras like we saw in the anime.

Am wondering if the second-hand shops will get flooded with the non-PF/v1 when this gets officially on preorder.

Regardless, CAN'T WAIT for this!

:yahoo:

Anyone know what "Hopefully they don't reverse themselves yet again on it' means? Is arcadia known for misleading advertising?  Has there been a particular incident?

2 hours ago, Killaforevah said:

Anyone know what "Hopefully they don't reverse themselves yet again on it' means? Is arcadia known for misleading advertising?  Has there been a particular incident?

If I remember right, this was the last promotion pictures we had before the release:

B1B26CAE-03E4-4388-A546-14483A05FEE0.jpeg.79440df5c68f03b8f48c23981012433e.jpeg

and when hen opening the boxes, we all saw that!

CE68BF97-43B3-43EC-8460-70D403CA3576.jpeg.70736f8b649a0c03a0d15aca002400d5.jpeg

aracadia explained itself and said that sometime the color can go darker after a gloss coat....

4 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Do you have the Yamato Ivanov?

If so, and if the leg issues are fixed in this one , i’d  for sure go for the OD. Purely based on @Loliconwonderfest pics..

I have neither. Just the 0A and 0S... right now I’m leaning towards 0D(especially if the paint matches the pic). Maybe if/when there’s a PF SV51 way down the line I’ll have money saved up for that.