Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

The ankles are real tight. Id suggest collapsing the feet closed before you change the angle much. Its OK, just don't push them.

So far the only trouble I have had is getting back to fighter and making it all lock tightly. Its doable, just a tad fiddley.

Also the Sticker sheet is great! they even include a giant version of each sticker so that you can see what the small ones say :)

Its strange how.... old the plane feels. Like compared to the sleek super advance designs of some of the other ones, the fighter mode looks like it could be a modern day plane. :) Its kinda fun :)

The ankles are real tight. Id suggest collapsing the feet closed before you change the angle much. Its OK, just don't push them.

So far the only trouble I have had is getting back to fighter and making it all lock tightly. Its doable, just a tad fiddley.

I don't have a VF-19 or the Arcadia YF-19, but Veef seems a bit pessimistic (resigned?) about the ball-joint ankle in the video-review's gerwalk-mode segment.

Are you or anybody worried about it at all getting loosey quick or something?

Also, I'm still watching the video-review, but can someone else confirm that Arcadia did away with the pilot-seat recline/rotate feature?

Edited by treatment

I dunno,. maybe i havent even extended it out to far enough, but it seems pretty solid to me overall. The ankles don't stick out very far

Do you need to pull the feet out to get the full ROM with the ankle pivot?

Guest davidwhangchoi

I bought 3 for myself but now that my son has seen all the delicious pics everyone is posting up, he wants one! :rolleyes:

3 for spanner, none for his child :blink::lol:

Has anyone posted what all it comes with? Like stand adapters, how many of each missile, etc?

I haven't but I'll grab a pic later. To list:

2 x Pilots

2 x Missile pods

2 x missiles (That go at the ends of the wings)

Engine Covers

Gunpod

2 x Piot tubes (i assume a spare in case you break one.

3 adapter pieces, one for each mode. I never pay CLOSE attention to these, but they feel different to older ones. Thicker and heavier.

3 for spanner, none for his child :blink::lol:

hehe! :D yeah but he didn't want one originally.. he was only ever interested in the Frontier stuff.. but now he's finally realizing that the Valks from the other series are cool too! He even said something positive about the VF-1J GBP set!

Guest davidwhangchoi

hehe! :D yeah but he didn't want one originally.. he was only ever interested in the Frontier stuff.. but now he's finally realizing that the Valks from the other series are cool too! He even said something positive about the VF-1J GBP set!

:p

nah jk, you're one of the most generous dads getting your son all those expensive valks :)

:p

nah jk, you're one of the most generous dads getting your son all those expensive valks :)

hehe! thanks man! but my son is one cool kid so I just cant help it! Im loving the fact that he has developed such a strong following for Macross! His mum (my ex) friggin hates it!

It really burns her up pretty bad that he doesn't share an interest in anything she likes! haha! suck on a fat one you silly cow! :D:D:D

lmao-data-e1350013296190.jpeg

Edited by spanner76

Anyone post a picture of the VF-0D in comparative size to the VF-25 of YF-29? Supposedly this is about 10 cm's larger. I'm curious how drastic that is side by side.

Check around the top of page 100. There's a pic of the 25A in Tornado pack. The pack makes it look huge and comparable to the 0D in size. I don't think anyone posted pics of a naked 25 next to a 0D yet though.

Edited by xrentonx

I was actually surprised to see the fighter mode adapter got so... well.. bloated. It used to be a nice slim piece that fit around the gunpod, and between the intakes, but this one is more like a mounting bracket. :blink:

I know it's probably sturdy, but man does it look ugly. :(

I was actually surprised to see the fighter mode adapter got so... well.. bloated. It used to be a nice slim piece that fit around the gunpod, and between the intakes, but this one is more like a mounting bracket. :blink:

I know it's probably sturdy, but man does it look ugly. :(

Agreed. Though it looks like there isn't too much real estate to put it anywhere else or at least make it a slimmer T-shape or something.

Nice pics abbadon!

Edited by wmkjr

Guest davidwhangchoi

okay guys, Im convinced that I was wrong to skip this. So I need to sell my upcoming MB Avalanche exia to give way to this, hopefully, the price has not yet gone up by then.

is it weapons plus pack? if so pm me if you want me to take your preorder off your hands. lol

Edited by davidwhangchoi

is it weapons plus pack? if so pm me if you want me to take your preorder off your hands. lol

OT:

it is the regular release that I won at YJA, it has the avalanche part included as well. Though even if you are interested, I am at the other side of the world and shipping alone will increase the price a lot :lol:

Thanks Andrew for the review. It is a good valk