Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

This is what I got from the Master File. Probe antenna 35 that can be achieved deformation even at airspeed, pitot tube corresponding to the multi-directional as well as forward. Was also the operational testing machine VF- 0 is a unique equipment.

Yes! My pair of D's cleared SFO customs this morning from HLJ. I might have them in the morning. I know some have moaned and groaned about the color, but I am looking past it. I have waited for a long long time to finally have a 1/60 PT toy of this bird in my hands. Super excited is all I can say. :D

Well that blows, it looks like my 0D has been sitting around in Sennan-Shi all fricking weekend. I won't see the damn thing 'till I'm back from Seattle next weekend.

Damn, it sat for almost forty hours!

Edited by Mommar

I hear ya on the door the infamous door tag. I travel extensively for work and I have to pick up most of my purchases at the post office on the weekends. Most of the time I find my door tags in my yard because the wind has carried them away. My neighbors are also really good about accepting packages for me when they know I'm gone which is 90% of the time.

At where I live, If I missed an express package, they'd put it in one of those electronic locker boxes nearby and im given a code to unlock it in the missed delivery slip. Gone are the days of agony.

I think i might be receiving mine today or tomorrow, will try to post more pic.

Edited by close313

To avoid getting a door tag or getting my packages stolen , I rented a mail box at my local Laundry Matt for years. All my mails and stuff goes there too, which worked great when I moved from one place to another.

I also shipped stuff to my work address too, since they also hold packages for employees.

not sure if CRYO's posting over there, but toysdaily-thread with pics and moar pics:

http://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-235671-1-1.html

ZDyiMr0l.jpg

Jug6MVal.jpg

b19O3Ghl.jpg

http://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-235671-1-1.html

holy crap those things are HUGE! :o im starting to doubt they will fit (height wise) in my Ikea Klingsbo cabinets.. :unsure:

but gee wiz they certainly look spectacular don't they! :D

my shipping updates have so far been few and far between.. looks like early next week for me. :angry:

damn NY hasn't even sent a shipping notice!

Nevermind, I just realized that I made the order together with another pre order item released in april. now I have to wait until Aprill for this item to be sent to me. I am a bit frustrated, just a bit , just a bit.

Edited by frankell05

not sure if CRYO's posting over there, but toysdaily-thread with pics and moar pics: http://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-235671-1-1.html

I had not posted my VF0D pics over there, exclusive for here :) But I did replied to your linked thread. A bit weird other loyal macross collectors in toysdaily still not yet showing up their 0D here and there ;)

Edited by CRYO

Well I got shipping notice yesterday and fedex estimates it will be to me by Friday. First time I've used fedex from hlj I normally use ems we shall see how it goes.

The paint chipping pics are forwarded from a korean collector, and I don't think you can avoid paint chippings on the locking slots ;)

I guess that would be true on the pegs on the forearm.

How is the paint on your shoulders CRYO?

can someone take a pic of the 0D with vf-1 tv max and yf-21, possibly mikael's vf-25?

I could do that (with exception of the YF-21) if mine arrives anytime soon, however I think someone else will beat me to the punch.

If not, remind me in a week or two after mine has arrived.

The hell? My shipment from FedEx has not moved one bit since last being scanned twice "At local FedEx facility NARITA-SHI JP". It had that scan on the 28th and again yesterday. WTF im supposed to get it by tomorrow and I dont think that will happen :angry: Should've gone with EMS

Edited by anubis20

can someone take a pic of the 0D with vf-1 tv max and yf-21, possibly mikael's vf-25?

I don't have a YF-21 but I had intended to take a pic with every blue Macross craft I have (Max 1A/1J/22S, VF-19, VF-25) But I get the feeling somebody else on this board will have the ability/time to do it before me.