Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

The bitching about the color has honestly sapped a lot of the enjoyment from the anticipation for this. I wish I could afford one myself, but i cant, so I was looking forward to pics.

Now i dont know if I'll even bother looking. I dont want to hear about the frakking color anymore.

David,I know you're a fan of Disney's Frozen, so take a hint from your girl Elsa... you've got a lot of people telling you to calm down already. If it was anyone else that wasn't a mod they would have been less polite. Let these guys enjoy $300 purchase, it's a lot of money, stop spoiling it for everyone else.

The bitching about the color has honestly sapped a lot of the enjoyment from the anticipation for this. I wish I could afford one myself, but i cant, so I was looking forward to pics.

Now i dont know if I'll even bother looking. I dont want to hear about the frakking color anymore.

Yep

David,I know you're a fan of Disney's Frozen, so take a hint from your girl Elsa... you've got a lot of people telling you to calm down already. If it was anyone else that wasn't a mod they would have been less polite. Let these guys enjoy $300 purchase, it's a lot of money, stop spoiling it for everyone else.

You always were my favorite mod.

Can't wait for mine to arrive. People complaining about the colors seem to be forgetting that the real joy of a Macross toy is in the transformation and function. The 0D is a bit of a new trick compared to what we're used to, very excited to see how it works!

They're perfectly justified if they aren't happy with the color. It certainly doesn't look much like what you see in the show most of the time. I do wish I knew Japanese, I wouldn't pull this "thank you for giving me a 0D" nonsense and just go "full American" with my question. Why can you not get the color correct? It doesn't look like the Anime and it doesn't look like the photoshop pics. Many people have cancelled because of this. Why can't you do it?

It would be nice if there were bucket loads of pics to go along with it though, so it wouldn't seem like so much of one and not the other. Supposedly mine comes in next Wednesday. If there aren't already pics posted I'll try to take some then. But it's a long wait.

Edited by Mommar

They're justified sure but the people who like the color are equally as justified. The color talk is starting to kill the momentum of the thread anyway and it'd be nice to talk about something else. We've heard everything there is about the color at this point and it's getting repeated ad nauseam. It's time for the people who actually have one in hand to enjoy (or not enjoy) their Valk.

I'm still waiting on my tracking for this thing...

Bigger than the 30? Nice. That is a good comparison to see. I am excited for this one. Paid when AmiAmi asked for money. No notice of shipment yet.

Yes, but the real question is whether the valk is white and gold or blue and black.

Hahahaha.....reddit.

Yes, but the real question is whether the valk is white and gold or blue and black.

hahaha I was just about to say something like that! Maybe Arcadia is having the same problem, they did it washed out blue and off white and the second time they saw it was dark blue and bright white! :p

Pics look good, seems to be big! Nice!

Edited by 3D-Brainx

Interesting pics from Anubis... anybody notice that the color looks different?

Lighting. All of the Yamato VF-0's look lighter in those pictures as well.

Anywho, thanks for all of the new pics guys, looking forward to getting mine at some point.

-b.