Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

And don't forget the VF-19KAI and the rest of the VF-19 series.

you know im not even sure i have ever rotated the pilot seats on any of my VF-19..? apart from being faithful to the anime, does it hinder the transformation if you don't rotate the seat?

Edited by spanner76

I believe in the two seat version is almost impossible but in the single seat it will come also attached my theory we will see the reactive armor very soon

The ones you highlighted in yellow is used for the stand adapter. But they could possibly use it for the reactive armor parts if they decide to make it.

So, according to photos, we're either getting navy blue (too dark and saturated) with white (too light, and wrong), or royal blue (too light and bright, and very wrong) with light gray/off white (about right). Given the variability due to different cameras, lighting conditions, and background factors, it looks like we'll need to wait for people to start getting theirs and report on what the final colors truly are.

For everyone's' excitement. Pictures from last week:

That looks like the prototype on display at a store (Volks Hobby Heaven 5th floor?) not the final colored ones shown at Wonderfest. Here is the same one:

photo01_L.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

I kind of hope they trolled everybody and did different colors by batches.

Seeing that this was "supposedly" a very sought after variant for years, and with people's reception and "complaints" in the forums, I sure as hell hope every other copy has a different colour scheme painted using paint that changes shade depending on the lighting used in the room.

Still---what the heck happened to this one? One-of-a-kind hand-painted prototype with the right colors? (and really---even if they couldn't match the blue, why couldn't they match the light grey? It's basically DYRL grey, which they surely know how to do)

A2A.jpg

vf03.jpg

Still---what the heck happened to this one? One-of-a-kind hand-painted prototype with the right colors? (and really---even if they couldn't match the blue, why couldn't they match the light grey? It's basically DYRL grey, which they surely know how to do)

with all the different colors the Zero-D has been shown with, it kinda makes you wonder whats going on inside Arcadia.. dudes seriously make up your minds already with the color! :o

Edited by spanner76

There's a half-dozen photos of the same valk at the same show on the same day as that bottom picture---and they all look different.

The question isn't "which of these is final?"---we know that. The question is---"what does that look like in real life"? The top picture is so saturated and purplish I can't make it look normal with any settings. The middle pic is the closest to the anime and hopefully what it "really" looks like. The bottom picture matches the earlier twitter pics.

Hey guys, current price at NY is $263.14 and I had pre-ordered this bird for $334.80 back then. How can I get NY to convert to the lower price? Has anybody out there been successful with such a request? Thanks in advance for any help.

If you pre-ordered in UDS and selected pay later, just contact them through their website and request to be invoiced in JPY when the payment request is issued. If you've already paid, you're SOL.

Guest davidwhangchoi

There's a half-dozen photos of the same valk at the same show on the same day as that bottom picture---and they all look different.

The question isn't "which of these is final?"---we know that. The question is---"what does that look like in real life"? The top picture is so saturated and purplish I can't make it look normal with any settings. The middle pic is the closest to the anime and hopefully what it "really" looks like. The bottom picture matches the earlier twitter pics.

the yamato max colors have pretty much the same issues in pictures. they all look different in every photo. until i finally got my hands on a 1/48 1j max super, and a 1/60 max super 1j as well as a 1/60 max 1d virgin road. all of the photos were either not flattering or so vastly different from each other that it was basically a blind buy for each toy.

i ended up hating the max 1/48 1j which looked nice under dark soft lighting but horrible under other lighting.

but the virgin road and 1/60 super 1j were an improvement.

I would just guesstimate:

under dark or yellow soft lighting it's prob going to look like this (l like this shade but then again, under this lighting the 1/48 max looked good):

though these two photos vary in temp (first is warm, while Tochiro's shot is cooler: looking at the white background) i think you can get the general idea it looks nice in this lighting.

o0600045013214978988_zpsenzdlgo4.jpg

or this:

171-1024x768.jpg

under tube fluorescent lights it's going to look like Mr. K's photos with variants depending on photo settings. i really hate the shade in these shots. (my max 1/48 looked horrible in this lighting but the 1/60 was decent)

B5NXP7pCcAEveO9.jpg

i cancelled mine due to hating the max 1/48 and liking the max 1/60 colors (max photos didn't help with the purchase). as well as loving the 0D WF shots but hating Mr.K's shots.

this is looking out to be another blue that varies in photos. it's a guessing game.

it sounds really positive based on the feedback twitter and WF attendees gave. but i'm going to hold off on taking the 300 plunge until i see more shots. so for those who don't care what shade the 0D blue is and complaining that we're complaining... your purchase is my gain.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Now that they announced the 0S and the 0A, I am wondering if I should really keep 2 of these birds on pre-order. Decisions, decisions..

I hope they release CF colored 0D's, then I can make a squad of 0D's.

Edited by Loop

Now that they announced the 0S and the 0A, I am wondering if I should really keep 2 of these birds on pre-order. Decisions, decisions..

I hope they release CF colored 0D's, then I can make a squad of 0D's.

If you can afford it, make it so. Two is always better than one!!

I think we'd only get good color pics if someone like Saburo took em. Arcadia and Bandai should just send test shots to him, then there'd be no debate on what we're getting :D

I think we'd only get good color pics if someone like Saburo took em. Arcadia and Bandai should just send test shots to him, then there'd be no debate on what we're getting :D

Except that Saburo's pics make every single toy he photographs look far, far, better than the actual piece in real life. Images that good could be considered false advertising... ^_^