Hey everyone, it's my turn to put some of my babies up for sale - I'm unexpectedly moving soon and need the cash. Will put up photos over the coming days, most if not all of these are in great condition, away from sunlight and smoke-free. A little dusty perhaps but I will lovingly clean and entomb them back into their boxes with accessories and instructions.

Some boxes have no shelf wear and others came damaged in the mail, as I said I will post pictures soon.

All prices are in USD not including postage - I accept paypal or western union (did that once before, worked ok), please post as gift otherwise add the fee.

I will calculate shipping once you send me your post code, I am in Australia so the postage may be a pain for you - but I will do the cheapest option WITH tracking. They'll be wrapped securely.

Please PM with expressions of interest. Please take care of my babies :(

=======================

Yamato;

- $200 - 1/60 SV-51 Nora type, stickers and instructions intact, floppy in the usual areas. Box a little damaged,

- $200 - 1/60 SV-51 CF type, stickers and instructions intact, floppy in the usual areas. This one was extra loosey goosey, was going to pull apart to customize it. Alas.

- $155 (Postage + tracking included) - 1/60 VF-17S, 100% intact, some small scuffs on the upper intake in fighter - please see photos & small indentations on bottom half of piece behind modular nose - difficult to see at most angles (in battroid & invisible in fighter). 1 (small row) part of the sticker sheet removed. See photos for details. NOTE: Does not come with Super-parts.

Edited by Kurisama
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...