Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

Saburo, will you be doing a shot of the 31J with SH freya?

Just curious that's all, don't think anything will come close to the yamato crossovers in terms of hotness!
Unless perhaps walkure in their valkyrie armor customes if ever someone releases them...

10 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Saburo, will you be doing a shot of the 31J with SH freya?

Just curious that's all, don't think anything will come close to the yamato crossovers in terms of hotness!
Unless perhaps walkure in their valkyrie armor customes if ever someone releases them...

Regrettably I did not get the SH Frejya, I might pick her up later if all the Walkure are announced for release.  But I do have both sets of SQ Figure Walkure and plan to do a full photo set of them with their 31 partner.

If Megahouse produces Walkure figures (and Mirage), I can guarantee you I will be buying them and photo will be taken. :D

34398851135_76cced1a58_h.jpg

Edited by Saburo

Right i forgot you kinda did with the SQ freya, and i asked you abt how you got the valk standing up heheh...always so much macross info to process (like today's vf2ss announcement), i lose track often times!...:p

And i must say am salivating at how you will shoot the HMR VF2SS (if you are getting it of course)...sorry its like a crack den here :lol: 

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Right i forgot you kinda did with the SQ freya, and i asked you abt how you got the valk standing up heheh...always so much macross info to process (like today's vf2ss announcement), i lose track often times!...:p

And i must say am salivating at how you will shoot the HMR VF2SS (if you are getting it of course)...sorry its like a crack den here :lol: 

Haha, no worries so much stuff to keep track of, I have a spreadsheet that lists all the stuff I have PO'd and September is going to be a very painful month. :o:wacko:

Yes, I am planning to get the VF-2SS, it will be fun to shoot it. I am glad its being released in November.  lol

17 hours ago, Saburo said:

I was going through my old photos and came across my Macross x Yamato Crossover photos. I think its time to retake these shots and possibly new pairings with different Valks?

15742921525_33cd2e030f_h.jpg  

I love this one just because of that Hikaru scheme. Would be nice if the helmet is painted red. ^_^

17 hours ago, Saburo said:

Babe... I'm on my way home now. Wait for me. :wub: 

Grrrr. :lol:

22 hours ago, Saburo said:

I was going through my old photos and came across my Macross x Yamato Crossover photos. I think its time to retake these shots and possibly new pairings with different Valks?

15558345750_b655007eae_h.jpg

15742921525_33cd2e030f_h.jpg

15565441658_009aaea349_h.jpg

16317693710_5b7934ec48_h.jpg

15884995453_8ca6bfe7ca_h.jpg

Yeah.  Still looks awesome.

I was kinda thinking you were gonna pair Yurisha with the Percival as an update on these sets...

On 6/23/2017 at 0:09 PM, spacemanoeuvres said:

Jeez o man those are great shots @Saburo

Love the color coordinated birds!

Thanks @spacemanoeuvres.

On 6/23/2017 at 3:40 PM, no3Ljm said:

I love this one just because of that Hikaru scheme. Would be nice if the helmet is painted red. ^_^

Babe... I'm on my way home now. Wait for me. :wub: 

Grrrr. :lol:

@no3Ljm I figured you would like the red/black/white scheme.

On 6/23/2017 at 4:48 PM, Xigfrid said:

Absolutely gorgeous photos @Saburo! The last one is also my favorite, does the helmet comes with the figure? It really looks alike the Frontier helmets, in Roy color them though.

@Xigfrid Thank you, the last photo draws you in, its hypnotizing... :D

Yes the helmet comes with the figure.

On 6/23/2017 at 8:37 PM, treatment said:

Yeah.  Still looks awesome.

I was kinda thinking you were gonna pair Yurisha with the Percival as an update on these sets...

Thanks @treatment, I'll give your suggestion a try.  I was only using Yamato girls with flightsuits and helmets to pair with Valkyries this time I'll expand to the rest of the Y girls.

Anyone have any suggestions for Yamato Girl Pairings?

Edited by Saburo

• 3 weeks later...

Think Melda would go well with Mirage's 31C? Would any of them work with Isamu's YF-29?

Edited by Sildani
Thought of future Valkyrie

Heh, you noticed that, eh? Believe it or not, it's a wire tie like you'd find holding a cable together in a retail box (iPhone charging cable, audio cable, whatever). I just stripped the black off the very small wire inside and poked it through the holes in the gun. Crude, but effective.