Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

On 2/28/2017 at 10:17 AM, Xigfrid said:

Just bought a cheap 1:55 crane truck to display with my 1:60's, it looks just fine but couldn't hold a lot of weight.

IMG_8824.JPG

IMG_8823.JPG

IMG_8825.JPG

Everything

On 3/2/2017 at 6:53 PM, jvmacross said:

large.20170302_132650.jpg.69036324d3d0bb

is

19 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

Inspired by this

IMG_8842.JPG

IMG_8845.JPG

awesome!

• 1 month later...

wmkjr's beautiful custom photo's inspired me to give transforming my Russian custom a go!

So how did it go? well plenty of paint either chipped or flaked off but I was able to touch up some of the darker paint with a dark blue fine tip marker to make them less obvious.

Lancelot (who built this for me) did warn me this would happen but Valkyrie's are meant to be transformed and I was itching to see what it looked like in the other modes.

I do really like it and the color do work very well in gerwalk and battroid! let me know what you guys think! Here are some photos.. 

For what ever reason its not letting me upload more than one picture? So I'll post the others individually..

20170414_123503.jpg

Edited by spanner

10 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Wow this russian VF-1S is all kinds of awesome!!! Love the scheme in all three modes. Sick custom, congratulations!!!!

thanks! :)

I was just talking to Lancelot earlier about it as I showed him the battroid photo we were discussing putting some Russian stars on each shoulder? What you reckon?

13 minutes ago, spanner said:

thanks! :)

I was just talking to Lancelot earlier about it as I showed him the battroid photo we were discussing putting some Russian stars on each shoulder? What you reckon?

Definitely, the stars on the shoulders would look great!!!

3 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Impressive looking VF-1S, looks great in all 3 modes. I like the shoulders as is. 

"Is very nice custom comrade spanner." :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Definitely, the stars on the shoulders would look great!!!

thanks guys! hehe! two exact opposite opinions on the shoulder stars but im thinking I do like the shoulders as they are.. What about a star on the top center of the head??

2 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

A star on the center of the head might actually look pretty damn cool! 

yeah I think so! I might give it a go and cut one out and post the results..

4 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Looks pretty slick in battroid! 

Hey that used to be a Hikaru 1S! :rolleyes:

hehe! :p

Woooahhh sick sick pics of customised valks! Congrats wmkjr, Lancelot and spanner for your efforts in showing them valks off...

Itching for self assembly 1/60 valks now...although reality will soon set in and make me wish for time and skills to do customs!

Edited by seti88