Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

nice photo man! looks like the Valk is sitting on a carrier flight deck at late evening! B))

Aha...glad you mention it! :D Hmm... maybe it would be better if I can provide some mechanical background.. or maybe put some missiles/ armaments in front of the Valks. Should bear it in mind for next shot I guess :D Thanks anyway man :)

swapped out modes of my 19P and Kai Valks.. Gotta say the 19P look totally bad @ss in Battroid! minus those silly shoulder mounted speaker winglet things of course! :p

post-21335-0-60073600-1417302661_thumb.jpg

Also.. has anyone thought of making an adapter for the Bandai stands so we can pose the fighters on a cool looking flight angle!? unless this has been done already..

post-21335-0-28345700-1417302846_thumb.jpg

Edited by spanner76

Hi Saburo! Thanks dude :) I'm using Nissin Di866 mk.II :) Man..your shot never stop amazed me..very cool! B))

Thank you and thanks for the info, I have been meaning to try out some flash photography. Keep posting photos! :)

Yeah I know of the yeti stands but was thinking of just an adapter for the existing Bandai stands. oh well I might go try make something myself.. how bad can it be!? :)

I would recommend getting some YetiStands. :D

swapped out modes of my 19P and Kai Valks.. Gotta say the 19P look totally bad @ss in Battroid! minus those silly shoulder mounted speaker winglet things of course! :p

attachicon.gif20141130_095328.jpg

Also.. has anyone thought of making an adapter for the Bandai stands so we can pose the fighters on a cool looking flight angle!? unless this has been done already..

attachicon.gif20141130_095512.jpg

VF-27... wish the VF-27B re-issue w/ much more army green tone.. ^_^

Thank you and thanks for the info, I have been meaning to try out some flash photography. Keep posting photos! :)

I would recommend getting some YetiStands. :D

Aye-aye chief! :D And...yes...that Yeti-stand is very tempting.. Hmm...I should check w/ my local Macross fans if they interested on bulk buy.

Now that is a sweet shot.

Greetings Falcon18 :) thanks man :)

Edited by Fighting103

Nice formation! They all look great together! Hey you should extend the wings on both YF-29! Unless you prefer them retracted.. :)

Thanks man! Yeah, regarding the wing of those Durandals, I might miss-understood them. Will take a note on it for next shot ;D Actually I did prefer them retracted, and extend them on gerwalk mode only (give more agile pose tho them). But to think again...yeah...when they fly, those wings supposed to be extended... XD

What is the valk behind doing?!?!

he's hiding! nahh its just poor positioning due to limited space.. its DYRL Roy.. I do want to move my VF-1 display around a bit so its better balanced.

Nice collection Spanner!

Zero-G Love! :lol:

Ok, that was a bad joke... :)

Thanks mate! hehe! Zero-G love! it does look like that gerwalk Valk is taking it eh! :lol:

this might be OT

question on Flightpose stand (since the pose I can do using default Bandai stand is very limited and eat a lot of space). What is the recommended version to use? I am thinking of getting 2.5 and 4 since I think 6 will be too tall or too wide.

I was initially only buying the 4" stands thinking the 2.5" would be too short and the 6" too tall but they all work just as well as each other!

With all 3 sizes you can create some great staggered formation flight poses! I just bought a bunch more of these stands in all sizes for this very purpose! And to replace most of the Bandai stands too..

SV-51 Gamma. Canyon shootout scene

IMG_3504_zpsd2951757.jpg

this looks sick! I really need to get my act together and get me a SV-51.. yours looks great! B))

Thought I'd have a go at the pose from the end of the MF main titles

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

thats pretty much spot on! nice pose Old Man! ^_^

Edited by spanner76

such beautiful white whites!! lovely shot! :o:D

they are behind glass 100% of the time except when taking photos so that helps. i was going to try and do an "infinite" white shot but i realized that my valk was whiter than my background so i would have needed way more light than i had to make it happen. hehe

Considering she's usually sporting the FAST or Strike Packs, I tend to forget how beautiful this bird looks without any extraneous bits. . . especially the multi-shaded backplate/top of the fighter mode.

gallery_3595_194_103900.jpg

Considering she's usually sporting the FAST or Strike Packs, I tend to forget how beautiful this bird looks without any extraneous bits. . . especially the multi-shaded backplate/top of the fighter mode.

gallery_3595_194_103900.jpg

thats a fantastic paint scheme!!! B)) be nice if they made a 1/60 in these colors.. <_<

I got to give my son his 25G and supers over the weekend.. was helping him setup a pose for his display! I think we did pretty well! looks really bad ass! :DB))

Yes the crotch cover piece has been deliberately left off.. my son's choice as he prefers the non super crotch piece. As do I!

I liked the results so much I went and re-purchased a set of supers for my 25G! ^_^ (kicks own shin for stupidly selling set off parts earlier..) <_<

20141214_104648.jpg

20141214_104555.jpg

I got to give my son his 25G and supers over the weekend.. was helping him setup a pose for his display! I think we did pretty well! looks really bad ass! :DB))

Yes the crotch cover piece has been deliberately left off.. my son's choice as he prefers the non super crotch piece. As do I!

I liked the results so much I went and re-purchased a set of supers for my 25G! ^_^ (kicks own shin for stupidly selling set off parts earlier..) <_<

20141214_104648.jpg

20141214_104555.jpg

Pretty badass pose!