Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

I like you :)

You're my new favorite Valk toy photographer :D

Thank you, I try to do my best. :)

^^Strike!

Reminds me that I don't have a DYRL VF-1A Max or Kaz.

-b.

haha! I still need don't have a DYRL VF-1S Roy, of VF-1A max or Kaz. All I have a pictures... :(

That's just gross insubordination there!

1A should never have Strike-Cannons and their head-lasers should be pointing forwards instead.

:touche::p

nice shots, tho.

:lol:

The 1As were trying out the head laseer slicked back look. :lol:

I see someone increased his VF-1 collection. Those strike packs. Overkill.

Nice! :lol:

Did you buy the bundles?

I wish these were mine Falcon18, these are part of Valkyrie Magnus' collection. I should have noted that in my initial post. He asked me to take some shots of some of his collection. :)

the VF-1 are just pure sex eh! Nice shots Saburo! :wub:

Thank you and yes they are. :) I need to find more.

Nice pictures! Looking very sharp!

Thank you. :)

The colors in his photos especially these here with the VF-1, are so vivid! I really want to learn how to take photos like this!

The black background & lighting help the valks pop in the photo and a little bit of photoshop. :)

Edited by Saburo

^ Nice. The Cav is a beautiful bird.

I wish these were mine Falcon18, these are part of Valkyrie Magnus' collection. I should have noted that in my initial post. He asked me to take some shots of some of his collection. :)

Oops. Great pictures nonetheless. :D

Not in the same ballpark as Mr Saburo, but in the same thread at least.

My new Cavalier, hope you like. 14748684368_aaf6aaa9a2_b.jpg14934936522_bd097fb903_b.jpg14748690238_0c3c22d888_b.jpg

Good pictures Old man! It's better than me I just brought my skull squadron over and let Saburo take pictures of it. I can afford my Valkyries by not buying a good camera lol

Oops. Great pictures nonetheless. :D

No problem, I may not own a vast collection of Yamato Valks but I know someone that does (Valkyrie Magnus) and I am happy taking pics of them because I may not get a chance to add one to my collection.

Not in the same ballpark as Mr Saburo, but in the same thread at least.

My new Cavalier, hope you like.

Don't sell yourself short, your shots are great! I really like the direction you are taking with your photos. :D

Thanks for the nice feedback guys, always good to hear. It is a lovely bird. B))

And thank you Saburo for forcing me to up my game! :lol:

No problem. :lol: Its not my fault if you start to buying more camera gear. :p

wow great photos guys.

]

saburo....your photos are super clean and clear. love them. the purist in me says the vf-1a should have super pack instead of strike but i don't care! phemonal

old man - keep em coming..that cavalier photo is nice!

Thank you. This is how I picture all Valks configured in Saburo's Macross dream world. :D Strike Packs for everyone!

wow great photos guys.

]

saburo....your photos are super clean and clear. love them. the purist in me says the vf-1a should have super pack instead of strike but i don't care! phemonal

old man - keep em coming..that cavalier photo is nice!

That was my call since these are my valks. I only have 4 strike packs and I would rather have my Hikaru VF-1S get on than the VF-1A. Hope fully Arcadia will rerelease them and my 1A will get it also

• 2 months later...