A Monster is born

Rodavan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you - Ignacio and spanner76

An update but some opinions needed - Nobody seem to get this right as the drawing suggest and we dont see this blend on any drawings clearly.

Let me know what you think of my version - remember this is a nurbs model not polys , the blends and radius needs to be constructed...

post-736-0-91348900-1421490242_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rodavan

Looks amazing. One thing, if I may; the small rotating "camera/sensor" ith the red lense that sits just above the main shoulder joint...the forward section looks too tall/narrow (unless this is just the angle fooling me). According to line art, it should be rectangular, flatter and more wide than tall. But I think it's just the angle of the picture.

However, commenting on that same part, it appears to sit too far above the "ledge" in front of it. If you look at the line art, the camera/sensor almost appears to rest atop the front ledge when facing forward. Only when it rotates upward does it cease contact with the forward part of the chasis. Of course, the front ledge is angled, so only the bottom right corner of the forward camera/sensor will actually touch to forward ledge, but I believe there is supposed to be contact when the camer/sensor is at rest,

• 2 weeks later...