jvmacross

Macross DYRL 1984 film promotional materials

I wish those items were included in the DYRL limited edition bluray box set.

Neat stuff!

Can anyone tell me if this is a original movie DYRL Macross puzzle or from the Macross DYRL DVD box set

post-28689-0-21073400-1388904457_thumb.jpg

Found this photo on the internet. This one seems to be the reissue from the DYRL box setpost-28689-0-56147400-1389240704_thumb.jpg

Nice finds...the Skylark promo materials are tough to find.  I do not know anyone with a complete set yet.

I believe these "Skylark" Macross 84 button is a counterfeit.  

fakesky.png

22 hours ago, Swann said:

I believe these "Skylark" Macross 84 button is a counterfeit.  

fakesky.png

Here's mine.....without being able to examine yours closely I'd say there is no reason to believe it is a fake...especially if you acquired it from Japan...

gallery_12176_633_37177.jpg

I was comparing to the the Skylark version. I just oh. There is no Skylark logo. Therefore. If only they was a Macross price guide for the stuff

Posted (edited)

I don't own the Minmay button, but I have seen it many times on Yahoo Japan. I said to myself. It would have to have the Skylark design. To buy it. But if they are legit. I will be on the look out for one. I did bought a Skylark Minmay button Three days ago. I have not received it yet. Here is a picture of it.

Edited by Swann

This is the one. I bought Three days ago. I have not received it yet. The seller told me "It rusted on the back. Would still want it" hell yeah I want it"  It took days for them to send me a paypal invoice to pay it.

lynskylark84.jpg

Nice find...congrats! :good:

I am not after the Skylark items at this point....since I am into completing sets, I didn't want to take on another Macross mission impossible...;)

Posted (edited)

I figure buy the smaller stuff than the big stuff. I wish I could buy the 84 DYRL Lynn doll on Yahoo Japan, but it will be at around maybe $400 to $500. I still dont know why it got so expensive. I bet the stuff we both are looking for were not expensive at all in 1999 or 2000. If you find any spare press DYRL stuff. Please sell me.

Edited by Swann