vf-0?

Dat Pinche Haro!

WOW , Jesus , where the hell did that come from ? whoever did that is either a great modeler (if he did it from scratch) or is in contact with the owner of the one-off Hasegawa/Yamato contest model.

I don´t think is of much relevance if it´s just a fan model , but maybe Yamato (or rather Hasegawa) should keep an eye on this...maybe that´s a bit too paranoic though. :blink:

Looks to me sort of like a pre-production model prototype. That would explain the un-puttied seam lines in the nose, between the fuselage halves and at the vertical stabalizer roots. Scale is impossible to tell since there are no solid points of refference. It looks like it could be a Hasegawa, but it could also be a garage kit (Yellow Sub, SHE, ...).

Edited by Mule

It looks sort of transformable.... doesn't it? :blink:

Sort of. It looks like it's in a number of different pieces; cockpit, upper fuslage, lower fuselage/legs, and backpack.

Yeah... thats what I meant. Should have added "slightly" before transformable.

Yeh. With a bit of tweaking it could probably get gerwalk mode without too much trouble.

All the way to battroid is a little bit of a reach tho.

I dunno. The legs look like they're pretty much one piece.

Well, the partof the leg that wouldn't move, yes...

However, the thrusters are a seperate piece, and it also appears that the leg isn't attached to the fuselage. Hell, I've seen some amazing stuff done with models, and with time, and a dremel, I'm SURE this can be made to be transformable.

somehow I doubt this one is transformable...... and we're getting ahead of ourselves...

We don't know if it's a scratchbuild or not. I SERIOUSLY doubt it's a Yammie proto simply because I'm fairly certain we'd hear from Graham on the matter long before anyone else did.

There is a seriously FINITE (read: Bend over so far you stick your head up your own butt) amount of VF-0 models in the world at this moment... unless these pictures were a prototype for the limited Hasegawa release, it almost has to be a scratchbuild... in EITHER case the model isn't transformable and wouldn't be without serious modification and further scratchbuilding.

No, it's the long awaited Macross SOC!

It doesn't look like it has much Chogo in it. <_<

Hey, neither does the Kahen Senshi zeta, and it's often regarded as a spinoff of the SOCs.... :)

Are you kidding? Have you handled the Hyaku Shiki KS? <_<

The Zeta one is made of plastic... the HK is pure Chogo lust!