Mo-Suu-Pii-Dah Inbitoh in 1/48

This kit came out absolutely GREAT!!! I too believe you got the line art and anime magic thing balanced just right! I kept forgetting about this NOT being in the modeling threads. Why wasn't this over there?

AWESOME work! My son is drooling over it and wants one ;) - MT

This kit came out absolutely GREAT!!! I too believe you got the line art and anime magic thing balanced just right! I kept forgetting about this NOT being in the modeling threads. Why wasn't this over there?

AWESOME work! My son is drooling over it and wants one ;) - MT

It probably wasn't over there because it isn't Macross, but either way, it is an amazing kit. The balance of the two makes it one helluva kit, and I really can't wait to get this.

...Aaaand it's Friday, again!!

Have a gander at the finished Inbiitoh. I just put him together with hot glue yet he holds together surprisingly well. I managed to cast a whopping 25 kits this week, still waiting on the shipping boxes... Hopefully I get those before Christmas.

WOW WOW WOW. looking awesome. bets inhibit model ever! seriously! can't wait to get this in hand...just wish i ordered more than 1 now. haha

Guest davidwhangchoi

WOW WOW WOW. looking awesome. bets inhibit model ever! seriously! can't wait to get this in hand...just wish i ordered more than 1 now. haha

mecha, are you going to paint yours? if you do, you have to invite me over your new place to let me check out your skills. nice that you grabbed one. Capt is awesome.

mecha, are you going to paint yours? if you do, you have to invite me over your new place to let me check out your skills. nice that you grabbed one. Capt is awesome.

hah you're welcome to come over sometime but my skills are quite...beginner level at best. hahaha. i'm trying to decide if i should comission someone or attmpt it myself. it'll definitely get painted one way or another. haha.

Hello Folks

Well a Gosu would be nice to have so I think I'm in as well!!! My one thought on the Cap's current kit is what to pose next to the thing when it is finished and up on the shelf??? I was thinking on getting one of the 1/48 old-school variable Legioss kits as soon as I can find one at an reasonable price but that's just me. Has anyone given this idea any thought???

Dkev

Sorry... I've been out of touch too long. I'm hoping John has enough extra pink resin that I can get in on "Pinky Space Crab". If he's taking suggections for what's next... I'm really hoping to someday see a 1/32 Tread that mates with his 1/32 Legios. Maybe with these extras...

http://www.gearsonline.net/series/mospeada/production/tread/armoredtread.jpg

It would be big and anything but cheap but I'd give and arm and a leg for one.

Here is another set of add-ons which could be made for the 1/32 Legios.

http://www.gearsonline.net/series/mospeada/production/legioss/prod-58.gif

Wasn't there a project underway to make the other heads? What ever became of that?

Carl

Hello Cap!!!

OooRAH !!!!!! What a way to start the NEW YEAR!!! Thank You Thank You Thank YOU!!!!!!!

DKev

Hi guys. I've got all the kits cast and bagged, just waiting on the boxes which are late (what a surprise!) Hopefully I'll get those this week so that I can begin shipping.