Mo-Suu-Pii-Dah Inbitoh in 1/48

There's a significant amount of thought and preparation that goes into the placement and grouping of parts, positioning of pour spouts, chimneys. It's a very intuitive process, but it can make or break the final product. The parts aren't just encapsulated willy-nilly in the silicone, otherwise you will end up destroying the masters upon extraction. Judging by the results I've been able to get over the last decade with my molding/casting procedures, I dare think that my parts quality is respectable. There are plenty of people here who can give you objective opinions of my kits, gotta remember that I'm biased :ph34r:

Hello Folks

This is my first real post to this board! I have been a member for a while, but never posted here until the last few days. If anyone here belongs to Starshipmodeler I've been there for years under the handle of darkev.

As others have said and I TOTALLY AGREED the Shock Trooper is a fine looking kit and I "hope" to be able to get one!!! Quick question I just found a Legioss Armo Soldier on Ebay that is 7 inches tall (which is a bit under 1/48 Scale) that I have never seen before. The listing said it was released in 2003 and the packaging says it's a Harmony Gold Product. It looks as good as the Revoltech Valkyries and I was wondering if you folks out there consider it a good buy.

Thanks

Dkev

Sounds like the Alpha Super Posable. It is just about the same size as the 1/48(1/55 depending on a small variance..) Toynami Alpha/Aoshima Legioss.

I actually think that was the best product Toynami made besides the Beta/Tread.

Hello Folks

This is my first real post to this board! I have been a member for a while, but never posted here until the last few days. If anyone here belongs to Starshipmodeler I've been there for years under the handle of darkev.

As others have said and I TOTALLY AGREED the Shock Trooper is a fine looking kit and I "hope" to be able to get one!!! Quick question I just found a Legioss Armo Soldier on Ebay that is 7 inches tall (which is a bit under 1/48 Scale) that I have never seen before. The listing said it was released in 2003 and the packaging says it's a Harmony Gold Product. It looks as good as the Revoltech Valkyries and I was wondering if you folks out there consider it a good buy.

Thanks

Dkev

*hums the Mission: Impossible theme* :ph34r:

*sneaks through closed window (don't ask how, just go with it)* :ph34r:

*climbs up into airvent and shimmies into the next room* B))

*hums the Spider-Man theme and rappels into the room* ^_^

*looks left, looks right, looks left again* <_< <_< <_<

*shuffles over to the baking moulds* :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Boil, boil, toil and trouble. Fire burn and cauldron bubble!

*sneaks out again, humming the A-Team theme* B))

Yes yes, I didn't forget ^_^

I spent much of the week finishing up the moldfs and juuuuust barely got a couple of test-shots out earlier.

The verdict?

It's uh. Umm...

It's pink! :D

I decided that my Inbittoh kits need to be pink, and this will be reflected in the packaging as well. I was just so tired of seeing green molds with light grey parts, so I got a bit nuts withe color. The molds are naturally pink though, I had nothing to do with that.

I'll be starting to clean one of the kits up for pics and destructions over the weekend, so more pics on the way, and less blurry this time, I promise.

post-632-0-82127300-1386978051_thumb.jpg

post-632-0-17150800-1386978065_thumb.jpg

To be fair, the toes and particularly the knees, in order to keep them anime-accurate, are somewhat limited in the range of motion department. No lunges for this crabby space monster :p

That's OK. it's really an anime magic looking mecha, and I know you need to keep the balance between anime accurate, and functionality. I'm more surprised that I typed a response that sounded like I was drunk, or at least my typing was. Nevertheless, can't wait to get the kit. There's a couple ideas I want to see if I can do, to maybe enhance and prolong the joint pieces. BTW, love the way the molds came out.

Hi Captain

Now that is something you don't see everyday, LOOKS COOL!!! Mine you it will may painting a heck of a lot easier!!! This is looking Great and once again I can't wait to have that box in front of me (pink or not)!!! I am so psyched I am trying to figure out what I would like to see on the display shelf sitting next to the completed kit; one of those reissued/ 1/48 Legioss variable model kits or the best "toy" I can afford.......... who knows??? Heck I wonder if anyone ever did a 1/48 figure "in" ride armor??? Mine you I asked this one on the board and so far nobody has replied, oh well.

Dkev

Heck I wonder if anyone ever did a 1/48 figure "in" ride armor??? Mine you I asked this one on the board and so far nobody has replied, oh well.

Dkev

Jason made a set (Stick standing, riding his bike satnding with the armor on)!! And EXO is woking right now on a different set.

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

Guest davidwhangchoi

...Aaaand it's Friday, again!!

Have a gander at the finished Inbiitoh. I just put him together with hot glue yet he holds together surprisingly well. I managed to cast a whopping 25 kits this week, still waiting on the shipping boxes... Hopefully I get those before Christmas.

hey capt, i pm'd you a change in shipping address.