Mo-Suu-Pii-Dah Inbitoh in 1/48

Thank you John. You are always making us a happiest people, and better collectors!

As I said before, there are not other good kits in 1/48 to match this Invid. So, may I ask as bonus a Mospeada Armor (Cylone) in 1:48?

Hey Captain, would it be feasible to engineer the kit in such a way as to allow easy modding in order to install working joints?... not asking for the kit to be made posable, only to make it easy for the more ambitious among us to make it posable.

Hey Captain, would it be feasible to engineer the kit in such a way as to allow easy modding in order to install working joints?... not asking for the kit to be made posable, only to make it easy for the more ambitious among us to make it posable.

Arms and beam cannons won't be a problem, but the knees may be challenging. I don't even know how those would move at all given the line art. Upper and lower leg will be separate though, so we'll see. I'll start hitting you guys up for payment on Monday or Tuesday.

See? We already reach the 30 people goal. Cool!!

Sreichma, yes, it will be a 10.2 cms kit. If you think that is small, you should see my 1/72 invid kits...

Jasonc has already done some 1/48 ride armors ;)

Jasonc and exo have them on shapeways, but as 1/55 scale. Not 1/48 scale. Plus, reading through the "interest" thread, there is only 1 example of the shipped product, and it's not a good review. Other members were happy with their figures, but none actually posted pictures of them.

Yeah that was Solscud that wasn't happy with the recast, and rightly so. I've since only made them avalailable only in Shapeways for the best quality... But I'm actually improving the sculpts for those and putting them out in different scales. I'm designing them in 1/32 scale to pack in the detail.

Yeah that was Solscud that wasn't happy with the recast, and rightly so. I've since only made them avalailable only in Shapeways for the best quality... But I'm actually improving the sculpts for those and putting them out in different scales. I'm designing them in 1/32 scale to pack in the detail.

i'd be all over a 1/48 set ;)