• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The new promotional video for Kizumonogatari came out. Words cannot express how awesome this is going to be. This adaption is going to be fabulous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTKsldVRw8

I just hope it'll be one of those rare occassions where the Blu-Ray release gets subs in Japan. It's bad enough we have to wait out the theatrical run, waiting the usual year from the Japanesw release to get one over here will be murder times 3.

while i'm beyond excited that this is finally coming to fruition and not vaporware, i'm torn about the timing.

my plan was, finish watching owarimonogatari, then the second cour of the final season, then kizu to bring everything full circle, then start rewatching in chronological order ending with hana, then after that maybe they've also adapted the side stories and i'll just casually watch that basking in the afterglow.

weird huh? then again, it's probably because i've spoiled myself by reading kizu and ougi dark. all i can say is, both are awesome.

given that, the chances of me holding out on watching kizu until later is nil.

• 1 year later...

Second season of Owarimonogatari had some seriously great stuff and revelations. And another great

date episode between Senjougahara and Araragi. Almost a decade since the last one too, LOL

On 8/14/2017 at 0:25 PM, Marzan said:

Second season of Owarimonogatari had some seriously great stuff and revelations. And another great

Hide contents

date episode between Senjougahara and Araragi. Almost a decade since the last one too, LOL

I just wonder how Zukuowari will be released.