Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

Nice! So here's the question FTW, any improvements from the first release?

I haven't even opened my blue ones yet!:rofl:

I think I'm going to give my Mospeda shelf some love this weekend. I just got back from the gym and moved some stuff around so I can un-box that Steel Jeeg and some other Super Robots I've been sitting on for too long. Dammit! Where is my Gurren Lagann though?!?!?:search:Tracking stopped 11/18.:shok: Good thing I have a backup shipping early next month. I may have to burn ShowZ if the first one never arrives. I don't want to. But if I must.

BCC79337-4661-4CB9-B578-7588B079A5F9.thumb.jpeg.f807e1faca845f8cfcb7ae95e7e3531d.jpeg

Marvel Legends Silver Surfer.

Contacted Walmart about there not being any Grogu pins included with TVC Mandalorian and Child.  They let me keep both sets and gave me a full refund.

Edited by sh9000

10 hours ago, sh9000 said:

62B4B7BD-C024-4640-B5EF-823513D081B3.thumb.jpeg.1fa8a3f627da4c1abe1d390e46e805b6.jpeg

Riobot Mospeada Legioss AFC-01Z.

54CF2E8F-042E-41B4-BF15-A09AF61AFCAE.thumb.jpeg.60c0e1b0cfc57f0350ebea4e56688e06.jpeg

Another Star Wars Black Series Speeder Bike Scout Trooper and The Child.

32148044-FB30-4A21-9F0E-B163A966EA17.thumb.jpeg.f0c8eff4a8046c743aa579405c36fc34.jpeg

Star Wars Black Series Han Solo and Princess Leia Hascon Exclusive.

A1CDF193-CE8B-44D6-BA29-1E00543AA17F.thumb.jpeg.f6ac9b1429ac2b547746c84a1175a6f3.jpeg

296E73BC-B310-4299-A130-D3C88C7FABB5.thumb.jpeg.787782135707cc770a19e40084868f0d.jpeg

Hot Wheels.

Nice! I want that F-14!!! 

Land Shark is super nostalgic; I used to have the castle greyskull playset.  Wish I had held onto it; It could have helped with the mortgage haha

The hot wheels manga tuners are super cute.  I enjoy SD figs so I couldn't resist picking up a couple for my boys (they could not care less). 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
I like toys

On 1/22/2021 at 5:02 PM, sqidd said:

I haven't even opened my blue ones yet!:rofl:

I think I'm going to give my Mospeda shelf some love this weekend. I just got back from the gym and moved some stuff around so I can un-box that Steel Jeeg and some other Super Robots I've been sitting on for too long. Dammit! Where is my Gurren Lagann though?!?!?:search:Tracking stopped 11/18.:shok: Good thing I have a backup shipping early next month. I may have to burn ShowZ if the first one never arrives. I don't want to. But if I must.

Same here with Gurren Lagann. I have a pre-order from the second batch but CSS Toys keeps pushing the release date back. At this rate I might get the Shin Mazinger from CSS toys before Gurren Lagann. 

1 minute ago, General Rasp said:

Same here with Gurren Lagann. I have a pre-order from the second batch but CSS Toys keeps pushing the release date back. At this rate I might get the Shin Mazinger from CSS toys before Gurren Lagann. 

I'm excited about that Shin Mazinger Zero!:yahoo:

1 minute ago, sqidd said:

I'm excited about that Shin Mazinger Zero!:yahoo:

I know!!! The figure looks so good and is going to be a great upgrade from the SRC version. And CSS Toys teased a Shin Getter so that is an automatic buy. 

Are there any pictures of the Gurren Lagann next to a Metal Build? Just curious how it scales and what the size is. 

13 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

I know!!! The figure looks so good and is going to be a great upgrade from the SRC version. And CSS Toys teased a Shin Getter so that is an automatic buy. 

Are there any pictures of the Gurren Lagann next to a Metal Build? Just curious how it scales and what the size is. 

It's 9" tall.

It sure seems bigger though:

Edited by sqidd

11 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I meant that I am waiting for their stock to arrive; nothing shipped to me haha

They said they don't know when they will receive their stock.

At least you're in that boat. Mine was from the first batch that shipped in November. Tracking is dead at this point. I'm probably going to have to do a chargeback before PayPal's 6mo expires. which i'm sure will get me banned from ShowZ. Oh well. I can't just let it slide.

I have a backup coming from Hobby Search, in theory this month. Fingers crossed.

22 minutes ago, sqidd said:

At least you're in that boat. Mine was from the first batch that shipped in November. Tracking is dead at this point. I'm probably going to have to do a chargeback before PayPal's 6mo expires. which i'm sure will get me banned from ShowZ. Oh well. I can't just let it slide.

I have a backup coming from Hobby Search, in theory this month. Fingers crossed.

If it shipped via surface then you may hear something soon.  Surface typically takes around 3 months for me in the NE USA.  The tracking won't update until USPS has it.

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

If it shipped via surface then you may hear something soon.  Surface typically takes around 3 months for me in the NE USA.  The tracking won't update until USPS has it.

Yeah, mine shipped in late September, and showed up in December.

It's slow-boat shipping.

5 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

They shipped something else two days later.....and I got it in November. :lol:

19 minutes ago, sqidd said:

They shipped something else two days later.....and I got it in November. :lol:

They ship different things at different speeds. The Gurren Lagann definitely went out surface, but after they shipped mine I also got something else (a much smaller item) shipped air and it showed up in like a week or two.

4 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

They ship different things at different speeds. The Gurren Lagann definitely went out surface, but after they shipped mine I also got something else (a much smaller item) shipped air and it showed up in like a week or two.

Same size.:p

EDIT: I just checked tracking. It updated 66min ago. It's in New York. So USPS should have it here in March.:lol:

Edited by sqidd

The cycle of collecting:

1. Get too many things to display
  2. Get more display space to display them
  3. Get more things so you can fill your display space
  4. Repeat 1-3 until out of space in house/condo/apartment
  5. Get new house/condo/apartment with more space
  6. GOTO 1

22 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

The cycle of collecting:

1. Get too many things to display
  2. Get more display space to display them