Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

15 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Thanks man. It was scheduled for today but is delayed and FedEx is basically like that facility is backed up, dunno when it'll go out so... I wait. Not like I don't have a backlog lmao.

Speaking of adding to that, another one came. One toy away from being done with 2020.

20210108_153435.jpg

Nice! :good:

On 1/8/2021 at 1:43 PM, Kuma Style said:

Thanks man. It was scheduled for today but is delayed and FedEx is basically like that facility is backed up, dunno when it'll go out so... I wait. Not like I don't have a backlog lmao.

Speaking of adding to that, another one came. One toy away from being done with 2020.

20210108_153435.jpg

Nice! I also saw your teaser shot of Mechander too. 

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

They sent you two TVC Dins? Lucky!

34 minutes ago, borgified said:

Two Vintage Dins @sh9000

Can't find jack squat up here in Canada in regards to either the vintage or the 6 inch version. It's either gone or scalped right away. 

Thanks.  I think he was in stock more than once.  Surprisingly they were shipped in boxes and not mailing bags.

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

My taint hurts just looking at that!:lol:

I did 25mi on my buddies gravel bike last year. I'll stick to MTB. My backside can't take it!

Lol, I was kinda thinking the same. I actually just bought a BMX bike to ride around a with the family and about to get a helmet...going with something skate like Protec.

Grabbed an extra Mezco One:12 Moon Knight for customizing, very solid figure if you're a fan of the character. I got figuarts IG and Mark I, finally, too. Haven't cracked IG open but Mark I is fantastic, and with Mark I my Figuarts Hall of Armor is finally complete, MCU Mark I-VII look real good together.

IMG_20210121_211253711.thumb.jpg.2c6117628aa3a5b5331127a4fa4242c7.jpg