Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

3 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Baby Yoda is utter poop but the Beskar Mando is actually pretty great looking.

0ACC04AB-C772-453C-B231-D8880501EBA2.thumb.jpeg.3ab27d4275a263392e193a678d4e500c.jpeg

If it’s poop what’s the BS version? Diarrhea?:lol: I saw comparison pics and SHF is significantly better imo. I know, it should be because blah blah blah. 
Anyways, I look forward to getting these and the new Armorer that just went up for sale 

Picked up a really nice Loose Matsushiro Jetfire (on left).

The nose has a minor scrape and the there are stress marks on the head lasers, but the rest is super clean. This is the tampons Macross kite with Strike head lasers and canopy with frame version.

So happy to have this in my collection.

The Jetfire on the right is the Hasbro version.

FA48A315-F2CC-454A-801F-F58DA6EFB3BA.jpeg

7 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

The nose has a minor scrape and the there are stress marks on the head lasers, but the rest is super clean. This is the tampons Macross kite with Strike head lasers and canopy with frame version.

Awesome find!!!

8 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Very nice! What does a Valk need tampons for?:p

12 hours ago, Slave IV said:

If it’s poop what’s the BS version? Diarrhea?:lol: I saw comparison pics and SHF is significantly better imo. I know, it should be because blah blah blah. 
Anyways, I look forward to getting these and the new Armorer that just went up for sale 

The mold might be better looking but the articulation sucks.  The bowl fits into his hands about as well as the Mando's rifle fits in his back.  

4 minutes ago, Mommar said:

The mold might be better looking but the articulation sucks.  The bowl fits into his hands about as well as the Mando's rifle fits in his back.  

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Good thing is the character’s main purpose is to look cute and doesn’t require extreme articulation. Would have been nice to use tiny magnets or something whenever parts don’t stay well due to other limitations though. 

8 minutes ago, Mommar said:

The rifle fits just a smidge better on the copy that I opened, but it does not have the type of improvement over the first SFH Mandalorian that I was looking for. Kind of bummed me out.

I didn't test the mug because it was so tiny, but all I wanted Baby Yoda to do is be able to stand-up on this own and he does that just fine. But still a bummer about the mug since it has icon/meme status.

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Good thing is the character’s main purpose is to look cute and doesn’t require extreme articulation. Would have been nice to use tiny magnets or something whenever parts don’t stay well due to other limitations though. 

Agreed.

-b.

Been waiting to get this after not getting it originally.

From Amazon.jp and paid 11.6k yen (third party seller) with a battered up rag tagged paper thin box. Everything still intact.

@Slave IV - Got this in your S.H. Figuarts collection yet? I actually cancelled my Figuarts Beskar Mandalorian order.

I wonder if the Movie Realization version of him will get done with in Beskar Armour. 

20200929_151000.jpg

23 minutes ago, borgified said:

Been waiting to get this after not getting it originally.

From Amazon.jp and paid 11.6k yen (third party seller) with a battered up rag tagged paper thin box. Everything still intact.

@Slave IV - Got this in your S.H. Figuarts collection yet? I actually cancelled my Figuarts Beskar Mandalorian order.

I wonder if the Movie Realization version of him will get done with in Beskar Armour. 

20200929_151000.jpg

I've been avoiding any Movie Realization figures so far. Yeah, it's Boba Fett but if I get that, it's a whole nother rabbit hole I don't want to go down. I love seeing pics of those though.

D774418A-2E24-4B52-AAFF-064F34A1B036.thumb.jpeg.cf83b0d624f6c064aac7a1dc87a20ce1.jpeg

Funko Pop Vampire Jack.

9944C172-81A6-4D20-9C83-29FA6E8B1B8F.thumb.jpeg.28f7be5d8782000d8608a825c1cf0b0a.jpeg

World’s Smallest GI Joe Duke and Roadblock.

2E72597B-3627-4AEB-8B32-1A446F20FEDC.thumb.jpeg.7e413b8848747884ff1ba07b6ce81a17.jpeg

My second World’s Smallest Transformers Optimus Prime and GI Joe Snake Eyes.

5ABDD5BB-151D-49FA-A68D-E2A98D277F82.thumb.jpeg.58d01a44d5d95462182a1eff80ca4d5c.jpeg

World’s Smallest MOTU He-Man, Teela, and Skeletor.

08FD230B-95D8-426D-803A-5354433D79C0.thumb.jpeg.672965d648f79aedbbede43685a664b1.jpeg

Hot Wheels Surf’s Up.

2 hours ago, borgified said:

Just got delivered.

Mezco One:12 DMX Supreme Blackout Bats.

Had to put a pic of my cat checking it out.:lol:

Lucky, I really wanted that one. I would've traded him out into my Mezco One 12 Justice League, I like Ascending Knight Batman, but I like this suit design and these darker colors much more. 

I got in a package from HLJ, after hearing about disappointments with the first Figuarts Mando release I was worried, but he's great, a tad fiddly but he looks fantastic. The Child is a bummer, stellar faces but super fiddly, the cup accessory is a pain and nearly pointless. Toei Spider-Man is great, his faithful robot Leopardon as well! A week before this rerelease was announced I almost bought the original version, glad I waited, Spidey's henshin device is a cool addition.

IMG_20201001_180944148.thumb.jpg.bd60f4e8b8d37b7bfd3e92aa900ac00b.jpg

30 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

@sqidd You got plenty of room for a Cobra Hiss! :D

Right!!!

That to me is probably the most nostalgic GI Joe. When I was 10-12ish my grandmother sent me one out of the blue from across the country. I had no idea it was coming. I got home from school one day and it was just there. I loved my grandmother like a mother. I miss her a lot.:sorry:

The other one for me just because it was my favorite was the the F-14 Skystriker. I'd like to have one of those too. No idea where I would put it through. I remember it being HUGE! Any idea how long that thing is? Your brother has 37 of them right?:lol:

UPDATED:

Cobra HISS purchased. They're so cheap, why not?:unknw:

Edited by sqidd

4 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

@sqidd Since he gave me a skystiker I have the measurements of it.  It’s 23L x 15W (wings swept back) by 5H.  23W with the wings out.  

I got a 25th anniversary Cobra Rattler coming next week to dogfight with it!! :p

Thank you sir!

I think the Skystriker would have to hang from the ceiling. 

Is the Rattler the A10? I've always loved the A10's.

Edited by sqidd

3 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

Yes sir and she’s a beauty!! The best cobra jet imo 

882AFCE9-25F7-445C-9E20-4B71FD993DC4.jpeg

One of my favorites. I am so happy to be a proud owner of this fantastic VTOL Jet. GI Joe from 1982 thru 1986 had some of the best vehicles, playsets, and figures.

Now Inhave to break out the Terrordrome and GI Joe HQ so my son and I can war!!

Yo Joe!

Cobra!!!!!