Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

7 hours ago, anubis20 said:

April stuff! :yahoo: Would've been a lot more items but there were many delays, most of this stuff didnt arrive until this week :lol:

Nice haul!  I'm curious about the Escaflowne.  Please give your feedback when you get a chance to build it :)

Ended up getting Marvel Legends Shang-Chi, White Rabbit, Black Widow Deadly Origins x4, Crossbones, Winter Soldier, MCU Black Widow movie Black Widow, Yelena Bolova, Red Guardian, Taskmaster, and Black Series 40th Bespin Luke all for free.  Happy Friday!  :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

19 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Oh I didnt know that existed, is it a conversion or full resin kit?

Full resin kit.  The casting quality is quite nice.  I have not paid attention to the garage kits market in years but I always wanted a 1/100 scale Wondwort.  Here are some pics of the completed model.  I can PM you a link to the shop I got if from is you like.

image.png.12356c73a50e40e0457b92208c0ade5f.pngimage.png.e262e7d50bfd3cb1485be4e57a8d3811.png

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Crap! I don't want to start collecting Transformers again!

Transformers-Newage-Jazz-DSC08127.jpg.e583290b4c51a3df5a858c4539a546d8.jpgTransformers-Newage-Jazz-DSC08130.jpg.132c8a11f250ba014324e29d1d600bf0.jpg

I blame you for this @nightmareB4macross!

But this is one of the sweetest transforming figures I've handled in a while. Reminds me of some of my HMR and Arcadia Macross figures. If someone makes Macross figures this small and this good, it will be over for me!

You’re welcome.:lol:

I feel the same way about the quality of this line.If NewAge was to ever create Macross transforming mech I would be all over it. Hopefully, someone working for their line reads this and is a true Macross fan.

Don’t forget your Insecticons.:diablo:

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Crap! I don't want to start collecting Transformers again!

Transformers-Newage-Jazz-DSC08127.jpg.e583290b4c51a3df5a858c4539a546d8.jpgTransformers-Newage-Jazz-DSC08130.jpg.132c8a11f250ba014324e29d1d600bf0.jpg

I blame you for this @nightmareB4macross!

But this is one of the sweetest transforming figures I've handled in a while. Reminds me of some of my HMR and Arcadia Macross figures. If someone makes Macross figures this small and this good, it will be over for me!

Nice! You must really like them to break out the photo shoot!

52 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

You’re welcome.:lol:

I feel the same way about the quality of this line.If NewAge was to ever create Macross transforming mech I would be all over it. Hopefully, someone working for their line reads this and is a true Macross fan.

Don’t forget your Insecticons.:diablo:

Haha, will see how it goes with the Insecticons. I’m waiting to see what the deal with Soundwave is. If I’m really going to collect this line, I need to be extremely selective and just get my favorite characters, especially ones I’ve never had before due to no other good options like Jazz and Skywarp. I really need a Galvatron. Soundwave will be a must and Dinobots and then I’ll probably want combiners like Bruticus, Predaking and Computron. But yeah, I’ve been looking at the Insecticon set as well and will probably break soon. 

30 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Nice! You must really like them to break out the photo shoot!

Yeah, these things are fantastic. Not quite a full on photo shoot though, just messing around with them on a coffee table with the last remaining light coming from the window. But I gotta say I like them more than most MP style figures I have. The quality is excellent, the engineering is incredible and they look amazing. I’ve been skeptical and ignoring TFs for the most part of the last few years but the Seekers in @nightmareB4macross’s recent pics caught my eye and I’ve been waiting over 35 years for decent Seekers and Jazz. Who knew after all this time one company would make both in such a short time?

7 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I’ve been skeptical and ignoring TFs for the most part of the last few years but the Seekers in @nightmareB4macross’s recent pics caught my eye and I’ve been waiting over 35 years for decent Seekers and Jazz. Who knew after all this time one company would make both in such a short time?

I've been downsizing my TF and building my Macross displays...  But now the two of you have my attention. LOL  Where would one find these?

30 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

I've been downsizing my TF and building my Macross displays...  But now the two of you have my attention. LOL  Where would one find these?

Just look for NewAge TFs at any of your favorite TF dealers. 

Also available are DX9 War In Pocket, NBF Pocket War, MFT mini, Magic Square MS mini, and a few others. So far, at least for me NewAge is ahead of the game, but there are a few good selections peppered into the other manufacturers’ releases.

Magic Square Light of Justice (Optimums Prime) pairs extremely well with NewAge Agamenmnon (Megatron).

To give you an idea of size Cobra Commander is in there for reference. 

They are also great fun for your kids and pets. 

E51B203D-A6EE-4C0F-8D9E-6420BBBC3DB0.jpeg

C74E768A-E832-42E1-BB5C-75A56ADA2C9E.jpeg

Edited by nightmareB4macross

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Nice!  Thanks for the reference for size.

Yeah, I wasn’t paying as much attention to size as I was looks and engineering so I was shocked when I got my first one at how small it was. I quickly got over that when I found out just how good they are quality wise and how fun they are to play with. I got my first at Taobao because that’s where I get all my 3P and KO stuff from but realized there wasn’t much of a deal there so my second order was from ToyDojo. They are available at any shop that does 3P but some places are out of stock on certain ones. 

3P Legends TFs are cool. I’ve gotten a few of them over the past couple of years. Currently on the fence about getting NewAge Megatron or just waiting until Magic Square does theirs. 

In other news, my Defender is glad that I just filled a couple of the remaining holes in my HMR collection.

44D402C0-AAC8-4059-8E5C-81A50EB85586.jpeg

28 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

3P Legends TFs are cool. I’ve gotten a few of them over the past couple of years. Currently on the fence about getting NewAge Megatron or just waiting until Magic Square does theirs. 

In other news, my Defender is glad that I just filled a couple of the remaining holes in my HMR collection.

44D402C0-AAC8-4059-8E5C-81A50EB85586.jpeg

Nice grabs! I’m still undecided on Megatron too. If I get NAs, I’ll probably go for the toy version. I really want Galvatron more though. 

After a 10 year wait.................Transformable Monster (post PS VFX(2?) game) is now mine! Version 3 military green. And the Roy(?) Lightning VF4.

VF4.png

Konig.png

Edited by fenrir72