Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, I got back into MP because of 3P but I have everything I want now except a few characters. Last TF I got that I actually transformed and like to play with is GigaPower Sludge. I think I’m done until someone makes a good Galvatron,Jazz and Seekers 

Maketoys Seekers are very good but Skywarp and Thundercracker are fetching a hefty premium now. 

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

I think I’m done until someone makes a good Galvatron,Jazz and Seekers 

I'm actually waiting for a MP Jazz to be honest (don't know if I want to get Fans Toys version of Minerva. Still waffling on Hydra and Koot). Got Studio Ox's Azalea v.2 on pre-order as I have the Reformatted version. 

The only thing that I'm still thinking of finishing off is Iron Factory's interpretation of the DJD as I have Dubhe (Tarn). 

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Heads up on the Air Fighter Collection front.. not seeing any title for issue 42, but 43 is going to be a big one!

Edit: Correction, 42 is going to be another must-grab. ^_^

Oooo, nice!

40 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Maketoys Seekers are very good but Skywarp and Thundercracker are fetching a hefty premium now. 

I don't like the hollow wings and flap over the thrusters in Fighter mode. I did consider Skywarp and Thrust since Thrust also came with the covers for Skywarp but decided to pass all the way until something better comes along. Now that I know Skywarp is more expensive, I'll definitely keep passing.

29 minutes ago, borgified said:

I'm actually waiting for a MP Jazz to be honest (don't know if I want to get Fans Toys version of Minerva. Still waffling on Hydra and Koot). Got Studio Ox's Azalea v.2 on pre-order as I have the Reformatted version. 

The only thing that I'm still thinking of finishing off is Iron Factory's interpretation of the DJD as I have Dubhe (Tarn). 

Yeah, all Jazz and Galvatron attempts so far are sup par to me so I'm hoping MP gets those two right.

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

Got this huge box from Amazon today.

New Purchase 12/04/2019

tried cancelling at the last minute but couldnt. If anyone needs a RAH Eva let me know. 

Oooooo, that's a nice surprise! I forgot all about this being released now. Looks like AmazonJP charged my card. Hasn't shipped though.

Been a busy week in terms of purchases...

Think I now have at least one of each of the "big" action figures in the market. Got a few NECAs, one Diamond Select, a Black Series SW, a Figuarts and some Marvel Legends.

I got the set for Magneto and frankly, I am glad I got this 3 pack on sale. Quicksilver is by far the nicest and Magneto is just awful. I just bent his knees enough so he balances on the cape and left him on a shelf. A friend at another forum did say that they are not the epitome of MLs so I'll reserve full judgement. In terms of quality they are just one up from NECA and Diamond Select, but look worse. Figuarts Brolly is still easily the best action figurine I own.

MMC Fraudo is just incredible. Used to be very into MMC a few years ago but sold all of them when I moved away from 3P. You can just about see one of my only two other 3P figures, Peru Kill, in the background. Fraudo just hits all the right notes. 

fraudo1.thumb.jpg.bb273c750dbcf9c1e91ea8957f950c97.jpgfraudo2.thumb.jpg.774ffbc7ee74ad066d78e1d097838879.jpg

45 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

today

20191204_132127.jpg

Of all the things in that pic, I'm most impressed by the cases of Diet Dr Pepper, truly god-tier of diet colas.  Amazing to me as well since it is sweetened with the older aspartame as opposed to Coke Zero's use of Sucralose.

Oh, yeah the Yellow Type is nice too.

Well, I put Hikaru in a snapping pose out of the box and promptly snapped the stand support not realizing it only bends one way (why?!).  Oh well, my bad. 

My only complaint is the hair is loose (probably just mine and easily fixed), and... does he always have that harness on in the show?

IMG_20191204_202411118.thumb.jpg.4dd28173a1adfd1d17e6f97c7f47f902.jpg

5 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Wow, that is sick! My only question is does the dash flash when it talks?:D

Yes.  The red voice box flashes when he says his phrases.  This KITT can also play the Knight Rider theme music.

3 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Airwolf would be sweet. I’ve been hoping for a Firefox since I saw that recent model of it. 

I'm dying for a Firefox!!!

The only Airwolf's I've seen are the old Aoshima. The black ones are a chunk of change. The blue ones are pretty reasonable. But who want's blue?

Speaking of blue. How about Blue Thunder!?

10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Hahaha! That is so cool!

8 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Ok, that's pretty darn awesome.

Here's the big question.. can I get an Airwolf in the same scale that does all of that too? ^_^ 

8 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Very cool.

:good:

There’s an old 1/18 Airwolf toy but nothing opens, lights up, and it doesn’t have sound effects.

228F9FEF-F637-42D7-A292-3BF55FB4CECC.jpeg.a46364cda7029d4d519d63bcad5b8490.jpeg

I wish they had made a 1/18 Super Elite KARR with the voice of Peter Cullen or Paul Frees.

5 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Havent opened mine yet. What is your overall opinion on the RAH?

—————————————————-

Today’s arrivals

New Purchase 12/06/2019

I really like how anime accurate it is. It's REALLY pose-able. Joints feel really solid. Maybe even a little stiff (better than the latter). I did pop the waist armor apart goofing around with a pose. Has to glue it back together. It's a little fragile there. I think I was being pretty hammer handed with it though. The rest of it feels like a "toy" with the associated durability. I wan't handling it like a "figure". Overall I'm tickled. I have a pretty good EVA selection. It's my favorite. Worth ever penny.

My MB Unit 02 is here tomorrow!