Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Crap pic, no lighting really. I can't fit the tall guy in any of my lighted cabs.

ThreeZero Ultraman came in today. I've got a soft spot in my heart for Ultraman. Loved him when I was a kid. Old classic on the left, new anime version on the right (ThreeZero).

Ultraman.jpg

Got some more stands in and "Zero" adapters so I could crack these SV-51's out of their boxes. The Nora is obviously a Yamato. The Ivan is the Arcadia. Fun fact. The Arcadia supplied stand adapter has a ID for the pin 6 1/2 thousandths lager than the Yamato so the YetiStand Zero adapter doesn't work for anything but level flight. @ChaoticYeti knows about it and is whipping up a couple of prototype Arcadia/Zero adapters for me to test drive. Right now I have the old OG Zero adapter in there with about a million coats of Crazy Glue on the pin so it will fit tight in the Arcadia adapter.

SV-51s.jpg

On 11/2/2019 at 1:41 PM, Lolicon said:

Where can one purchase these wonderful accessories?

Sorry for the late reply, Mommar filled you in. I usually use VCTOYSBOX for all of my third party Figuarts and 1/12 stuff, seems you already got a hammer set though so you're good to go.

https://www.vctoysbox.com/

I too ordered a MK85 gauntlet and Tony head upgrade kit, looks good, won't have to bother with the inevitable Bandai version. 

10 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Which whisky did you buy? I'm a rookie when it comes to whisky, but I do enjoy a Hakushu and soda on the rocks. Oh, I guess that Max is kinda cool too.

I went with the 12 year.  Should have bought two because a place in Tokyo listed the same bottle for ¥31,000.

3 hours ago, peter said:

I went with the 12 year.  Should have bought two because a place in Tokyo listed the same bottle for ¥31,000.

Whoa that was a great deal. Which store was that? I want one now. 

I wasn't big on whisky till I started drinking the Japanese stuff. From my last trip to the distillery. :o

1519048126_Suntorydistilleryloot.jpg.b64244d34ca769c888306b83cf568294.jpg

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Whoa that was a great deal. Which store was that? I want one now. 

I wasn't big on whisky till I started drinking the Japanese stuff. From my last trip to the distillery. :o

1519048126_Suntorydistilleryloot.jpg.b64244d34ca769c888306b83cf568294.jpg

I grabbed at Donkey Hotei :)